PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Showtime documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect timing for me to start my Showtime free trail and finish up Homeland as well.....

"Won't sniff the hall of fame" but is having a documentary made about him while his career is still in full swing.

Poor Tom just got a Facebook one. He'll be jealous.

Will it have a segment on his PED suspension?

Super Bowl LIII MVP Julian Edelman Is Subject of New Showtime Sports Documentary Film

The film joins Edelman as he attempts to overcome the challenge of a season-ending surgery and PED suspension all while exposing the unorthodox origins that built him into one of the NFL’s most affable stars. “100%: Julian Edelman” enters into Edelman’s inner circle of family, friends and fellow football players while traversing the complex relationship between a father and a son who sacrifice everything to make it to the NFL. Viewers come to understand what drives the undersized former junior college quarterback, and why you do not bet against Julian Edelman.

WelldocumentedScratchyAnt-size_restricted.gif

Another coat-tailing situation from Jules.

"The New England Patriots wide receiver is the subject of a new Showtime documentary titled “100%: Julian Edelman.” The film, which chronicles Edelman’s comeback from a torn ACL and PED suspension, is set to premiere Friday, June 28 at 9 p.m. ET."

Were I a Showtime exec, I'd show a Nature documentary on Squirrels in that slot instead.
Reason #101 why I'm not a Showtime exec.

The “pitchers and catchers” Pats hater guy is back.
I admit I don’t know who the poster is that asked but it’s a valid question. If you’re making a documentary about Edelman’s comeback from injury PED’s were definitely an element.

oh geez.......

I mean it's ok if football players take the opportunity to wring every nickle out of their careers, but I'm going to have to be really bored to seek this one out

I admit I don’t know who the poster is that asked but it’s a valid question. If you’re making a documentary about Edelman’s comeback from injury PED’s were definitely an element.

It’s right there in the Showtime description. See it in post #10 from Ubie. Mentioned several times.
The poster you ask about is an ass clown troll who has consistently pulled this crap for years - most notably (just one nights’ examples given in my sig) during playoff games and Super Bowls where he thinks it’s funny to bomb this site.

He has one goal and one goal only. To throw mud on the Patriots.

And your reason for a personal attack is.....?????

Maybe Because you’ve attacked everyone here with your trolling for years and you should leave us all alone so you can enjoy your “pitchers. and catchers”. Your act is old and washed up.

I have no idea why @Ian has looked the other way for you for years, but hey it’s his dime.

So sorry, but the Patriots have already established this franchise as the greatest dynasty in American sports history. Nothing you can do to ever change that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing