PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman back at practice but not Wynn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great draft pick. This is getting ridiculous with this guy. I wouldn't be shocked if the team moves on from him next year.

What if he is just sick and maybe he comes back tomorrow or had some other excused absence?

Another great draft pick. This is getting ridiculous with this guy. I wouldn't be shocked if the team moves on from him next year.

how has this obvious troll not been banned yet?

Wynn will likely play next week with an eye patch, if necessary. If we can't beat CIN without Wynn, we are in as much trouble as many here say we are.

Get this man an eye patch... and Iron Man's nanotech suit. I mean, what's next? Is he going to cut his finger off trying to snap the ball in case we need him to play C?

Fully confident Eyesaiah will be fine.

WTF didn't BB realize that the guy had soft eyes when he drafted him? :rolleyes:

That pick never passed the "eye test" :rolleyes:

I was expecting better pass protection. My mistake.
Haha... You know he's going to break down with all those snaps. To be fair no fullback.. subpar tightends and Brady injured plus limited time dedicated in the off season

Wynn is not a tackle. Folks are running right by him almost untouched. Kick him inside and draft 2 legit tackles.

If Wynn can't stay healthy that's a huge problem going forward because the Patriots should be addressing the Right tackle position soon, but there was some certainty at LT, now it's more hope than anything.

Add that to a huge need for a TE and WRs.

You say this as if offensive line is a position with a low likelihood of injury, which (without looking at the data) likely isn't true. Probably one of the positions with higher rates of injury given the contact that occurs on every play.

I'm sure Wynn isn't thrilled to be sitting in an ice tub recovering, regardless of how much his salary is.

I don't have the data, but I remember last year people posting percentage of snaps played for players and a lot of the offensive lineman had 100% or close to it in pretty much every single game

Very frustrating to invest our highest draft capital into a left tackle that can't stay on the field, especially when we desperately need him

Now is the Wynnter of our discontent...

It's not an injury - it's a secret procedure. Our spycam problem will soon be solved :):):)

661335-hellraiser_cameracenobite4.jpg

Lowynnus of Borg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye