PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Angry When Beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the replay:

giphy.gif

Wow, Belichick did a great job breaking that one up

Belichick's fault for paying a former divisional opponent a giant salary instead of rewarding the in-house guy (Butler) who is deserving. No doubt this is the first of many signals to come from the team that Gilmore isn't fitting in or welcome.

Belichick's already lost the locker room, and his players hate their coach.

I'm waiting for @K. Dog to make the exact same post, only he will actually mean every single word of it.

Fight it out now, hug when celebrating, taking pix with number six.

Off topic, but Enemkpali is available to sign.

Unless there's more to this than I know, I don't think it's a bad thing. The Pats lockerroom is controlled by veterans, so it's certainly not going to "poison" the atmosphere. There aren't many teams in any professional sport where a player of Gilmore's stature has no choice but to decide to "fit in" and not think he can get away with taking an attitude.

Nothing wrong with this as far as i can see.. It's competition, people get fired up in the moment. i like it. shows the players care

I'm sure BB wasnt a fan of the fight but he loves the competition and defensive players pissing off the offensive ones.

IIRC Rodney did the same thing during his fist camp. Everyone was out of sorts and BB loved it.

I think I would be a little out of sorts if I showed up for training camp and found out it was fist camp!

What color is a Freudian slip?

Probably fine, although that's what fans of teams always say when players fight.

So does the team levi Personal fines for fighting in practice? Always curious about that. Hopefully this won't cause friction between JE and Gilmore for an extended period of time.

According to Rodney Harrison's A Football Life...it's encouraged.

Edelman is one of the greatest New England Patriots of all time.....still fired up and competitive after all these years....God Bless.....guy makes me proud to be a Patriots fan!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Gonna be a great year!!!!

Gilmore defended against Edelman on an end zone throw from from Brissett. Edelman didn't make the catch. He thought that Gilmore's coverage was too physical, so he tackled Gilmore, starting a fight. Of course, BOTH were thrown out of practice.

LESSON
One shouldn't mess with Edelman.

I wanna work in a job where I can punch my co worker in the face and people see it as quality bonding time

Carlisle Lumber, between Troy NH and Winchendon MA. I had a friend who took a job as an HR manager there, about thirty years ago, only to find that the way disputes were settled among the plant workers was to fight it out in the parking lot. Everyone would quit work to come out and watch. Whoever won was right about whatever they were arguing about.

Something about TB having a new bff, I imagine.
That's not only a riot, but probably true

Edelman would definitely be jelly if that happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes