PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, we pretty much needlessly gave the Eagles life with a pointless kick off

Do the coaches realize this game is kind of important???

Philly is still an NFL team... Can't give them great field position from a stupid kickoff call.

I bet BB scraps that play after this game.

We can't just pull away in a game these days can we?

Sometime the oats do **** that leave you scratching your head that's one here stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the decision for the onside kick. I remember the Skins game when we recovered it, I hated that as well.

Why, in all likelihood, gift an opponent good field position when we have them down two scores? Sheesh...

It doesn't excuse the poor defense that followed but still.

eagles gonna score

thanks bill, arrogant drop kick comes back to bite us

The refs aren't screwing us. So we'll do it to ourselves. I don't care if it's his method of teaching, it's stupid.

Stupid time to try that kick off.

Their heads had dropped, we had our foot on their throat. Then you go and give them hope again. So cheap and needless. Do it when you're 28-0 up and they've switched off already.

Maybe on the kick return the Pats can purposely fumble it on the one yard line. Belichick trying to get too cute blew up in his face. You are up 14-0. Why give the Eagles even a chance to get back into the game? I put that TD on Belichick.

That onside kick was... ill advised.

Well hopefully the Patriots score on this drive and that is the last score of the half then open the next half with another score (ideally at least 1 is a TD).

That would pretty much convince the Eagles to give up and lay down.

Hope our offense can stay in rhythm

The refs aren't screwing us. So we'll do it to ourselves. I don't care if it's his method of teaching, it's stupid.

tried it against the redskins....failed. why not go it again?

make bradford drive the team the entire length of the field. now they have life...

This week has Rex Ryan all over it. Players doing videos about injuries, press releases, with all momentum on your side, then you try to play into the disrespect card the Eagles were not even looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes