PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Each States Favorite Team from a Dif State

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRAMBRINGER

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Favorite-out-of-state-NFL-team.jpeg

Are You Ready For Some (Maps About) Football?

Some of those were interesting ...
Back in the 1970's we had many Cowboy and NY Giant fans in RI ...
The Patriots were almost never on TV or if they were it was a hard to get
Boston station like channel 4 and every game was thus a snow game.

Actually, pleasantly surprised CT isn't Giants country.

I gotta agree that Buffalo in Washington is bizarre. Did they love Bledsoe's brief stint there that much? o_O

not what I meant, I meant I would like to see what the NE states had as their favorite other than the Pats

Yeah, thought that was a bit lame as well (same for the Broncos out west). They get technical there, but then don't have the Giants for New York, despite the fact the team is in New Jersey.

The map showing the least percentage of fans in each state is hysterical with the Jags dominating.

The Patriots are more popular in Florida than the Dolphins! That's straight up not the map for teams of other states. Suck on that Shula.

I gotta agree that Buffalo in Washington is bizarre. Did they love Bledsoe's brief stint there that much? o_O

Yeah, they're masochists, just trying to root for someone that didn't end up with Rick Mirer.

I guess Seattle fans must be very fair and generous.
Yeah, good news about CT.
The NY eastern border would also make the Pats #2.

th
CT: Those BSPN Jets/NY fans, assembled near the NY border, may in fact be obnoxiously louder yet outnumbered by residents closer the MA border to the north.

People still desperately trying to ascribe some unwarranted importance to Said-So.
WA State borders Canada, like Buffalo.

No matter how nice they seem to be, I've always wished Giants fans in NE would please just go to NY if you like them so much. Being a staunch lifelong Patriots fan, have no patience for fans of other teams invading my space. Not to mention CBS piping in Giants games here when WE DON'T CARE.

For the millionth time, Denver sucks. Just where, exactly, was Bob Kraft's league "jealousy and envy" in 1999, when Pat "Patriot" "This One's For Taking A Dump In The John" Bowling Ball's Donkeys "won" two fake Super Bowls after, unlike the Patriots, violating the salary cap, breaking the rules, gaining an unfair competitive advantage that is, cheating; and Paul "The Patriots damaged the league" seven years earlier Tagliaboob slapped them on the wrist and no one knows about it?

They've been in the same place they've always been. In Bob Kraft's imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes