PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwayne Haskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Has he shown ANY promise at all?

I'd rather try to get Alex "peg leg" Smith...

I'd sooner see what Dolegala can do.

Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones, Tory Smith, Tyrell Pryor and a million others.....

I don’t think Ohio State has ever produced a single NFL QB Of any quality.

frankly I’m shocked teams even draft them anymore.

Braxton Miller, Cardale Jones, Tory Smith, Tyrell Pryor and a million others.....

You forgot Art Schlichter, he of the gambling addiction, drafted in the first round, fourth overall by the Colts. You're right. No team should ever draft an OSU quarterback. Strange, given that they've produced a number of very good NFL wide receivers.

Tom Tupa

Ron Maciejowski

You forgot Art Schlichter, he of the gambling addiction, drafted in the first round, fourth overall by the Colts. You're right. No team should ever draft an OSU quarterback. Strange, given that they've produced a number of very good NFL wide receivers.

and RBs

John Brockington
Matt Snell
Robert Smith
Eddie George
Zeke Elliot

Haskins is cheeks.

a story line of Alex smith coming into a playoff game to top Mahomes/Reid on their way to the super bowl, might just be one of the greatest BB/patriots moments of all time.

A story line of Alex smith coming into a playoff game to top Mahomes/Reid on their way to the super bowl, might just be one of the greatest BB/patriots moments of all time. Id bet a lot of money, he’d show and play with more fire then hoyer and stid did on Monday night while playing the chiefs. Quite frankly, if we’re aren’t playing the chiefs in the playoffs one way or the other, what’s the point of playing at all.

With that being said, sign the beast!

If the Pats want to end the Stidham experiment and move on- get the beast? :D

What experiment are you talking about with Stidham? Did I miss him starting a game and staying in as QB for 4 quarters? What was the score? How did he do?

Well, Joe Burrow did play 3 years at OSU but your point is well taken. He had to go to that quarterback factory of LSU to get good.

Last edited:
Well, Joe Burrow did play 3 years at OSU but your point is well taken. He had to go to that quarterback factory of LSU to get good.

I think he was always “good” but had the misfortune of playing behind JT Barrett and Dwayne Haskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down