PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dwayne Haskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington is an awful organization. Awful. The team has very little chance while the owner remains the same.

Haskins a classmate of Snyder kids ? Snyder is a dumpster fire. He is the human equivalent of the year 2020.

What experiment are you talking about with Stidham? Did I miss him starting a game and staying in as QB for 4 quarters? What was the score? How did he do?

Tbh a fair shot would include much more than one full game. I remember feeling like we should pull the plug on "this Brady experiment" after a bad start in one of his first few games in '01.

Tbh a fair shot would include much more than one full game. I remember feeling like we should pull the plug on "this Brady experiment" after a bad start in one of his first few games in '01.
I didn't suggest that he should be graded after one game. I was referring the experiment. I said did I miss him playing 4 quarters.

Interesting that there has been little mention of Haskins' ever-deteriorating reputation.
Terms used: Cancer, lack of work ethic, entitled, red flags, etc

Sounds like the QB version of Albert Haynesworth.......another WFT turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back