PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dust 514

Never played EVE and I am not a fan of FPS games, but this game has serious got my interest!

If it works, this game could be the next 'game changer!' (pun intended)

I love the idea of playing my PS3 and getting instructions from someone sitting at their PC!

If it works, this game could be the next 'game changer!' (pun intended)

I agree, its a pretty wicked idea. And the 1st time they tried to combine consule play with PC. This could be epic. The EVE universe is huge, and very technical. Perfect for strategy, diplomacy , and building empires. There are huge wars going on there. Its all add hock. You want power , take it. Something you can't do on PS3. But the FPS brats can fit the notch of computers. You hire the better mercs, you win. So, ps3 clans with grow stronger, and build systems to get a reputation that we will know in EVE.

Its like, those are "Dead Runner" Mercs? we have no chance of taking that planet. Hmm, ask them what they want to turn and join us ? lol

Our battles in space are hugs sometimes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSxSyv4LC1c

Last edited:
Looks like a solid game, could definitely put some time into it. :)

For those interested in the game, you can sign up for a chance to have access to the BETA!

http://www.dust514.org/

just FYI Im in the Beta..Pretty rocking, and complex. Char names Pherein or look2urleft

Hey if anyone wants to try the game in beta email me, and I'll let you use my PS3 login and PW for a day or so. But plan when you want to play, and be warned it takes 2 hrs to download the game ok

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back