Duke Dawson Returned To Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertWeathers

Member of the Seattle 7 & Roadie for Metallica
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hope he can help.

EDIT: According to Reiss he WAS at practice today. The clock now starts for him to be activated or back on IR for good

Last edited:
How much time before they have to activate him ?

Hopefully he can keep the slow mechanical Rowe off the Field. Seriously I don't know what Rowe does well anymore.:confused:

Hopefully he can keep the slow mechanical Rowe off the Field. Seriously I don't know what Rowe does well anymore.

Dawson can play against the Titans so we'll see if he makes his debut there and see what we're looking at.

Where does it say he returned to practice?

11410479_860638057325408_1917560392_n.jpg

How much time before they have to activate him ?

I'm not entirely certain. I think it's the same as for a guy coming off PUP - 21 days before they need to make a decision to activate him to the 53-man (and cut someone to make room) or leave him on IR.

Either way, Dawson is eligible to be activated for the game @TEN on November 11.

Hopefully he can keep the slow mechanical Rowe off the Field. Seriously I don't know what Rowe does well anymore.:confused:
Rowe plays well when his match up is a big WR or a TE. Last week he was matched up on Gabriel. Not a fair match up. Against the right matchup he can be, and HAS been a very effective CB

Regardless its a moot point since I don't think we'll be seeing him for a few weeks... if at all.

As for the Duke, he reportedly was one of the best slot CB prospects coming out of college. Hopefullyhe's now fully healthy and over the next 3 weeks gets in enough work to become a contributor at that position.

BTW- now that he's back, I wonder who will get the OTHER IR return slot, Bentley (who has been traveling with the team and seen warming up before the Bears game) or Burkhead (who plays a position of need)?

Last edited:
As a former Gator, I'm rooting for him. Understanding he's just a rookie, my hope is that he can eventually man the CB2 spot, solidify it, and let Jones kick back inside to the nickel role. That would also render Rowe to the bench (if he's even healthy enough to be on the sideline).

Rowe plays well when his match up is a big WR or a TE. Last week he was matched up on Gabriel. Not a fair match up. Against the right matchup he can be, and HAS been a very effective CB

Regardless its a moot point since I don't think we'll be seeing him for a few weeks... if at all.

As for the Duke, he reportedly was one of the best slot CB prospects coming out of college. Hopefullyhe's now fully healthy and over the next 3 weeks gets in enough work to become a contributor at that position.

BTW- now that he's back, I wonder who will get the OTHER IR return slot, Bentley (who has been traveling with the team and seen warming up before the Bears game) or Burkhead (who plays a position of need)?

If Bentley is a possible IR return candidate I'll be overjoyed. I remember hearing that his injury was season ending, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back