PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Brees Chest Crushed

How about he loves the game and wants to keep playing as long as he can? Also maybe he cares about the TD record. And also more rings.

I'm not questioning Brady's desire to win or his love for the game vs. Brees. I am merely responding to the poster who said that Brees has nothing to gain by continuing to play despite all the injuries. As I pointed out, he does - a second ring is big. I only bring up Brady because everyone seems to be ok with him continuing to take a beating at the age of 43. Brady has taken a total of 514 sacks over 20 years, so is a 7th ring worth it for him healthwise? In fact, he's 2nd all time behind Brett Favre at 524 so he's ultimately going to end up number 1.

'Brady, Big Ben are about to become the most-sacked QBs ever: How they got here, and who's next

it’s called google. a collapsed lung is not life threatening with proper treatment - look it up.

im sure you and @Ice_Ice_Brady are disappointed that Brady won’t have a free path to a division title when Brees does come back.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing

His chest wall is like Humpty Dumpty. He said today he can paint fingernails on his daughter but no one can jump on him. He isn’t coming back in 2 weeks. There is a huge difference between one rib fracture and 11. Fractures take 6 weeks to heal properly. There are 11 weak points in his chest that could be reinjured and cause another pneumothorax, not just one or two. It probably is not a season-ender, but it is not a garden variety rib fracture either

He'll be lucky to return in two months.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back