PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Drew Bledsoe -- Powder Hound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an interview with Drew Bledsoe about his life in Bend, Oregon -- it sounds about as sweet as possible. Good luck to him!

And ... guess what? He is a really, really good skier.

Beautiful poise and balance, nice pole plant and control -- it's a pleasure to watch him. There's one sport that he leaves Brady way behind.

Here's an interview with Drew Bledsoe about his life in Bend, Oregon -- it sounds about as sweet as possible. Good luck to him!

And ... guess what? He is a really, really good skier.

Beautiful poise and balance, nice pole plant and control -- it's a pleasure to watch him. There's one sport that he leaves Brady way behind.

I heard someone on the radio the other day, former player wish I could remember who.

He said Bledsoe used to call his bank's phone line so he could hear it say "your balance is 27 million dollars".

Pretty funny.

When he first signed here I remember a local writer saying he took his brother to the Atm to get a balance slip. The stories probably emanate from him doing it once.

I always liked Drew. Never knew he could turn 'em so well. I would phucking love to rip some turns with Bledsoe.

Maaan, I did initially think that this thread was about something completely different... :eek:

I heard someone on the radio the other day, former player wish I could remember who.

He said Bledsoe used to call his bank's phone line so he could hear it say "your balance is 27 million dollars".

Pretty funny.
I believe he still does.

Nice.

There's a guy who's living a life he's earned and deserves.

I noticed there was one clip of him doing some back-country skiing through a bunch of trees...I guess a tree that doesn't move doesn't look so scary at high speed after you've been hit and nearly killed by a guy like Mo Lewis.

God bless you, Drew. As another poster observed, I wish all ex-NFL'ers had lives that were as high quality as your's, no matter how much or little money they made.

I echo the other statements made here about the title being a double entendre. Gotta say, I wouldn't have clicked if I knew it was about skiing. Glad he's not on drugs though.

Wow...if that is indeed him, he is a very good skier. Made me want to visit that town.

I would not be shocked if it's another person through the trees in the powder though...looked a better skier than rest of clip.

Title threw me off...
1365343339so-much-cocaine-animals.jpg

Bledsoe hanging out with Rick James...

tenor.gif

Looks like Drew grew up skiing, not sure I would categorize Oregon as a place for powder, the Pac NW usually has a heavy wet snow not really light powder like you get in Utah or the Northern Rockies.

Powder Hound? Never heard that before. Is that as legit as Dog Faker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back