PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Board Civility Policy

Is this the thread in which I remind poeple of how brilliant I was in wanting Clay Matthews

Doesn't fit the scheme. You're an idiot:p

Is this the thread in which I remind poeple of how brilliant I was in wanting Clay Matthews, and how stupid those were that wanted Connor Barwin.:rofl:

Seriously, the draft process now enter the last 2 months and this is the time where people start to fall in love with players. Or, they start to really dislike players. It's all just OPINION. No one is right, except for me, or wrong at this stage.

Just keep your disagreements confined to your opinion of a player or a certain trade/pick to your well educated opinion and don't start calling names or insult people who look at things differently.

We have a new tool this year that can ban posters from threads if they can't play well with others. We don't want to use it, but we will. Ian has a WMD that can take a poster from the Draft Forum for the duration and beyond if there are repeated offenses.

Let's avoid all that by being civil.

everyone is allowed 1 GFY reply to this one post only, just to get it out of your system so you can move on.
Don't you have a shed to play in?

Don't you have a shed to play in?
Not until the 4 foot snow pack melts away. And should I get locked in my shed again, I'll be looking to blame you.

The wind can do it only twice.:snob:

Not until the 4 foot snow pack melts away. And should I get locked in my shed again, I'll be looking to blame you.

The wind can do it only twice.:snob:
Thrice, but who's counting.

Is this the thread in which I remind poeple of how brilliant I was in wanting Clay Matthews, and how stupid those were that wanted Connor Barwin.:rofl:

Seriously, the draft process now enter the last 2 months and this is the time where people start to fall in love with players. Or, they start to really dislike players. It's all just OPINION. No one is right, except for me, or wrong at this stage.

Just keep your disagreements confined to your opinion of a player or a certain trade/pick to your well educated opinion and don't start calling names or insult people who look at things differently.

We have a new tool this year that can ban posters from threads if they can't play well with others. We don't want to use it, but we will. Ian has a WMD that can take a poster from the Draft Forum for the duration and beyond if there are repeated offenses.

Let's avoid all that by being civil.

everyone is allowed 1 GFY reply to this one post only, just to get it out of your system so you can move on.

Wouldn't you know, I just ran out. Well, actually, I have one left but it's got a corner broken off. I've Superglued it, but I'm just not sure it'll hold up, y'know?

Anyway, I can't get out to the store today because the roads are turning into luge runs with the freezing rain. So, is Wednesday or Thursday okay with you?

I I indirectly cast aspersions on Castonzas penis size, I apologize. I just don't think it's a mid first round penis.

I indirectly cast aspersions on Castonza's penis size, I apologize. I just don't think it's a mid first round penis.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...or an Undrafted Free Agent penis,
as Mrs. Stone calls it.

I I indirectly cast aspersions on Castonzas penis size, I apologize. I just don't think it's a mid first round penis.

psst..ray...in the combine stats line where it says "vert"? that's vertical jump.

psst..ray...in the combine stats line where it says "vert"? that's vertical jump.

But that doesn't explain why Antonio Cromartie was so disappointed when informed he would only get 2 attempts at the "broad jump".

Ha ha, Clinton-Dix!

"Nobody is right, if everybody is wrong".. I said that(so did Bob Dylan).

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back