PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriotspride said:
how many superbowls have the patriots won in the last five years ?three .how many sb have the dolphins won in the last 34 years ?zero lol lol enough said case closed .
:D :D :D :D

And when they win the division, I assum that means the Pats take it in the a:eek: :eek: ? HAHA

Aqua4Ever04 said:
And when they win the division, I assum that means the Pats take it in the a:eek: :eek: ? HAHA
:rolleyes:

You're such a jokester.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
When the dolphins win the division, Im gonna have a big gay sex celebration and take it in the ass from 3 dudes at once:rocker:

Dude you should keep that to yourself

patriotspride said:
how many superbowls have the patriots won in the last five years ?three .how many sb have the dolphins won in the last 34 years ?zero lol lol enough said case closed .
i guess that says it all :rocker:

Funny how patriotscried is always and I mean ALWAYS around to crack gay jokes. I think he's trying to tell us something about himself. LOL.

Oh yeah, and the Dull Fans do suck.

I feel bad for the Pats because it's so obvious that they're the only legitimate NFL team in their division. I mean, you know you have it rough when one of the chump teams in your division wears teal and pink. Nice football colors, wouldn't you say? LMAO.

RS said:
Funny how patriotspride is always and I mean ALWAYS around to set me straight . I think he's trying to tell me im a stupid goof. LOL.hes right i am
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Daunte Culpepper = sucks without Randy Moss. It's a proven fact once again.

Dolphins SUCK.

Marino = Homo.

Miami: 0-2. Will be 1-2 after this week, but only because Tenn. comes to Miami.

124 said:
Daunte Culpepper = sucks without Randy Moss. It's a proven fact once again.

Dolphins SUCK.

Marino = Homo.

Miami: 0-2. Will be 1-2 after this week, but only because Tenn. comes to Miami.
lol lol lol

where is that chicken **** big mouth aquagoof lol lol.how about those dolphins .open mouth insert foot lol lol lol

Yeah they really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back