PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins Slam the Door on a Patriots Bye and Any Possible SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your point ? Showing incompetence to be rational as a writer is fine because this is just an amateurish site anyway ?

He is not a poster who created a silly thread but actually writes columns. There is a difference in expectations.

My point was I like your avatar.

Man, you and the OP sure look smart, figuring out that after losing to the Dolphins and losing the 2 seed, the Pats aren't looking better than all other teams.

That said, the OP is incorrect, in that the Patriots have a game this coming weekend. They have this game because the Patriots aren't eliminated yet.

Patting yourself on the back by proclaiming the equivalent of "Get real, it's over" when there's only a probability of, say, 5%, means you're just better than most at giving up.

I do hope that the OP had a good time watching the comeback against Atlanta on tape. Doesn't deserve to have been there for it live.

Tell ya what, Cap, why don't you -- and he -- save yourself the tsurris and check out now. Also, don't bother crowing about the 95% odds you embraced... it's really easy to do.

Whereas, to care about your team and its games even when the win seems unlikely is hahd.

After the next loss is the time to declare the season over. Then, or when the Patriots have won it all.

Ultimately, odds don't exist and success is binary. Just as prior to last week, two outcomes are possible. Either the Pats win it all, or they do not.

To use one more example, the same was true of the Gintz in the 07 season. Lots of us were psyched to have to only beat the Gintz to win that SB. Chances were, we would.

This team wasn't 9-7. That Gintz team was.

But you go 'head and quit now. Chances are, that's the right move.

What a waste of bandwidth...with images & everything...LOL...

More excuse-making homerism.

And I'll quit when I decide to quit, m'kay, feck you very much...

What a waste of bandwidth...with images & everything...LOL...

More excuse-making homerism.

And I'll quit when I decide to quit, m'kay, feck you very much...

You've quit.

Nobody made excuses, but I guess it's easier to make a macro key for "excuse-making homerism" than actually reply to others on the thread.

You've given up. You're the first one on your block!

I don't think there are medals for it. I know you deserve one, but sadly, "first to bail" isn't even a banner in Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back