PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins @ Patriots moved to 4:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now wait a second. I thought that the holiday game times were set in stone. The Miami-Pats game is on X-mas weekend...so how is that possible?

I have heard that said here, but never saw any independent confirmation. Quite possibly someone misinterpreted something, maybe it was only the Sunday night game which was fixed. It didn't really make much sense anyway, it's not on Christmas Eve.

God D**n it, not another stupid friggin late game. I'm getting so sick of this garbage. Put us at Sunday at 1 (2 here) and LEAVE US THE **** THERE!!!!!

Agreed. 4:15 p.m., for all intents and purposes, is a night game. I've forgotten what football looks like in the daylight. This game is not important enough to anybody to reschedule, I don't understand it. Why didn't they move our game vs. the Jets instead?

We (Tampa) are playing at 8, people in Orlando should be fine.

Agreed. 4:15 p.m., for all intents and purposes, is a night game. I've forgotten what football looks like in the daylight. This game is not important enough to anybody to reschedule, I don't understand it. Why didn't they move our game vs. the Jets instead?

Because FOX has the doubleheader this week and CBS has the doubleheader the week after. There's no point in moving a game to 4:15 if the majority of the nation won't see it.

The other 4:15 games that CBS has for Week 16 are games with little impact on the playoff race. Baltimore @ Seattle and Jets @ Tennessee. So it's safe to say that unless you live in one of those areas then you'll be able to see Dolphins-Pats.

Woo hoo! With the Raiders playing the early game on the road (would have gotten the nod over the Pats/Fish game), CBS hosting the double-header that week and the 49ers on NBC that night, I might actually get to watch this game at home! Unless there's a rule about the 49ers being at home Sunday night that prevents CBS from showing a late game for some reason.

Regards,
Chris

I wish the Jets game would have been moved up. A lot of homes are getting the Jags vs. Steelers.

Woo hoo! With the Raiders playing the early game on the road (would have gotten the nod over the Pats/Fish game), CBS hosting the double-header that week and the 49ers on NBC that night, I might actually get to watch this game at home! Unless there's a rule about the 49ers being at home Sunday night that prevents CBS from showing a late game for some reason.

Regards,
Chris

As has been said... Tampa at SF got flexed out of the night game, it's now the same time as Pats-Dolphins.

Well, that means I should get to see both games on TV while at work! WOOHOO! Sorry to those who got screwed by this move... welcome to my world this season :D lol

As has been said... Tampa at SF got flexed out of the night game, it's now the same time as Pats-Dolphins.
Ahhhh...poooooop!

Regards,
Chris

Ahhhh...poooooop!

Regards,
Chris
I'm beginning to think about moving back east. I'm missing out on too many dynasties/potential dynasties. I thought that, the way things sometimes go, by the time I sell the house and move, the dynasties might be over (Sox, Pats). I don't think so though, they both look good for a good while (5 - 6 years, and then who knows). And even the Celtics!

I'm beginning to think about moving back east. I'm missing out on too many dynasties/potential dynasties. I thought that, the way things sometimes go, by the time I sell the house and move, the dynasties might be over (Sox, Pats). I don't think so though, they both look good for a good while (5 - 6 years, and then who knows). And even the Celtics!
I'm thinking about buying a slingbox for my folks and see if they'll hook it up to their TV whenever they have a Pats, Sox or Celts game on. I can see it now: "Merry Christmas, Mom & Dad! It's a slingbox and it's just for you! Hook it up and make sure it's on when the Pats, Sox or Celts are playing or else I'll be calling."

Regards,
Chris

Now wait a second. I thought that the holiday game times were set in stone. The Miami-Pats game is on X-mas weekend...so how is that possible?

You probably saw the Pat's web-site, which says: "Sunday games during Weeks 10-15 and Week 17 will be eligible to be moved into the prime time slot. Week 16 is a holiday weekend and will not be subject to changes."

Put us at Sunday at 1 (2 here) and LEAVE US THE **** THERE!!!!!
No way dude, that's 11am here. Do you know how hard it is to wake up in time for the game after stumbling in the front door the night before? :rocker:

Last edited:
i expected that one of the 2 games between NYJ and MIA would have been mooved to 04,15 pm...infortunately...

I love games under the lights. Score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back