PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins hire Chad O' Shea as new OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailHydra

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
This is the worst part of our coaches getting promoted away... they raid our coaching pool.

But you also never know what young upstart is waiting in the wings for their chance too. The NE coaching farm system is pretty rich.

He's grabbing Tiquan too!!! I'll need to watch House Party tonight in his honor.

Not many coaches leave NE and flourish... that is why until BB himself departs, I'm not getting too excited. This team hasn't been "the team of the 00s and the 10s" with the same staff... they'll be able to cover those defections as well.

Ok so how many coaches have we already lost to Miami? 3?
Is it cool again to gang there?

Who can blame these coaches? They are promoted, earning more and going to live in Miami. Boston is a great town but giving up snow for the sand is a no brainer.

O'Shea would have been our OC had Josh left. He was ready to be promoted. Congrats to him.

And congrats to Flores for choosing a fine coach.

Of course, this won't change the 2019 dynamic of the jets and dolphins fighting for last in the division.

O'Shea would have been our OC had Josh left. He was ready to be promoted. Congrats to him.

And congrats to Flores for choosing a fine coach.

Of course, this won't change the 2019 dynamic of the jets and dolphins fighting for last in the division.

But Josh Allen struggling might, and I can already hear the cries of "Tomato cans!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back