PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins cut 3 Guards .. any reclamation project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, Thomas and Turner were supposed to be part of the solution. Someone will probably claim them I guess, but I don't think I'd drop any of our guys for either of them.

Lol Miami is already a dumpster fire... can't wait til the Jests start panicking too!

Lol Miami is already a dumpster fire... can't wait til the Jests start panicking too!
Too bad they play each other twice so one of them must win. 2 ties maybe?

Pats have an opening on the practice squad

It's probably cheaper to cut them than Tannenhill...

Jamil Douglas was a binkie of mine. Good size and strength (beast in the weight room); moved well in space ( I believe he even played some LT); decent pass- blocking, which is becoming harder and harder to find with the transition to NFL from college, though a little slow to react to the bull-rush; durable (if I'm remembering correctly he didn't miss a game his final three seasons at ASU). Bit of a knucklehead his freshman year, but got his act together.

The very few times I've spotted him on the field for Miami, he did not look impressive. Maybe bad coaching, or more likely, bad armchair scouting on my part. Wouldn't be the first time....certainly won't be the last...

I agree with Jamil Douglas. I was hoping that Bill would claim him (& Vikings rookie OT Willie Beavers)
during the final cut-down to 53. He's athletic enough to back-up LG and strong enough to back-up RG.

I agree with Jamil Douglas. I was hoping that Bill would claim him (& Vikings rookie OT Willie Beavers)
during the final cut-down to 53. He's athletic enough to back-up LG and strong enough to back-up RG.

That would lead to the question "Will Beavers stop penetrating ends?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back