PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphin fan here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow if you need a reminder of why so many posters give Aqua so much sh!t, just read this thread.

Hey all, I've been on you're guys' site before and I thought I would make a return.

Well anyway, my question is, how do you guys feel about the upcomming '06 season so far? I mean we have much improved and you guys have only gotten worse. How do you guys feel about next season? Do you still think you will own the East or have you realized your reign is over?

Well just trying to get a feel for how Pats fans are reacting to this offseaon, and let's just face it guys, the AFC East, now belongs to the Fins! GO FINS BABY!

Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!
:D :D :D :D lol lol lol lol

Hey all, I've been on you're guys' site before and I thought I would make a return.

Well anyway, my question is, how do you guys feel about the upcomming '06 season so far? I mean we have much improved and you guys have only gotten worse. How do you guys feel about next season? Do you still think you will own the East or have you realized your reign is over?

Well just trying to get a feel for how Pats fans are reacting to this offseaon, and let's just face it guys, the AFC East, now belongs to the Fins! GO FINS BABY!

Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!
lmao to funny lol :D

aquas stupidity never ceases to amuse or amaze me lol

I should draw up an NFL quiz and see how well you do because you throw around plenty of accusations but it's very clear you don't have the first clue about this league.

Waiting for you to reply, I have something for you and I can't wait.

Well sorry for getting excited but we won 9 games with Gus Frerotte at quarterback. Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.
he guaranteed it lmao.little did we know this would be the first of many guarantees from aqua that would be wrong lol. this thread is a absolute must read ..

Last edited:
I believe that Aqua set an NFL record in wrong predictions and player assements in this hilarious thread. Starting at the 1st post, he just digs deeper and deeper. What's especially ironic is that in one post he claims he earns more money than a Patriots poster. This from a guy who couldn't cover a $50 bet he lost, claiming poverty. Guess he never heard of a part time minimum wage or better job.

I believe that Aqua set an NFL record in wrong predictions and player assements in this hilarious thread. Starting at the 1st post, he just digs deeper and deeper. What's especially ironic is that in one post he claims he earns more money than a Patriots poster. This from a guy who couldn't cover a $50 bet he lost, claiming poverty. Guess he never heard of a part time minimum wage or better job.
did you also notice how many times he calls people idiots morons ect ect .this was one of his first threads .

lmao lol :D

:D :D :D lmao

What did Aqua post that got him banned? I missed it.

What did Aqua post that got him banned? I missed it.

We don't know.

Obviously, 'banning' is a negligible thing here because he's been back posting as TW. Same old, same old.

Last edited:

hillarious :D :D

:D :D :D hillarious it just never gets old .ill be bumping this thread for months

Hey what's your adress? I have a gift for you.

I also need to know which T-shirt you want.

getrandimg.php

0812s.jpg

:rofl:

She's an 8T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes