PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Bill have a diet plan in place?

It's the best development plan.

Get your QB to be top tier with an average body, and maximize mental processing under such circumstances.

5-6 years into their career, whip 'em into shape and it's like slapping a new GPU in your computer, immediately he is even better. Make em maximize the ****, so they can truly take advantage of the... Not ****...?

Are you serious? NFL QBs don't go around with 6 packs...just look at any of them, including Brady. He could stand to lose a few pounds but we're not talking Jared Lorenzen here.

otl_lorenzen02_1600x2132.jpg
RIP

I will say this - I was concerned last year with Stidham after I started following him on IG and noticed all the unhealthy crap he and his wife were eating...

Here in New England, we value diversity. We're OK with ripped Blacks as well as pudgy Whites! Count my fingers!

ElShTwqXgAA_BGm

Y1gzZ0NlQTRUb2JudkJhWWZzd3EucG5n.jpg

I am sure he will be on some sort of plan

I am so happy I don't have to look to a future where this dude is my QB.

Are you serious? NFL QBs don't go around with 6 packs...just look at any of them, including Brady. He could stand to lose a few pounds but we're not talking Jared Lorenzen here.

otl_lorenzen02_1600x2132.jpg

Didn't he pass away a few years back? And he could ball some though....

supposedly, the first time Kraft meet Brady, when the "Im the best decision the Patriots ever made" quote happened, Brady was holding a pizza box and heading to watch film.

There appears to be an amusing fascination with posting shirtless pics of NFL QBs going on in this thread.

jameis-winston.jpg

Didn't he pass away a few years back? And he could ball some though....

Yes he did.

I think it's pretty clear that you don't have to be a perfect physical specimen to be a successful QB in this league. Brady is not (didn't realize he was THAT skinny looking at the above pics) and neither is Eli and both have 9 super bowls combined. Meanwhile Cam has the body of an olympic athlete and can't play the position.

Big Ben

ben-roethlisberger-shirtless-quarterback-for-the-Pittsburgh-Steelers.jpg

I guess we have his nickname. Better than "Tom Terrific" though.
1619816389749.png

I'm sure the program won't let him pull a Sabathia and eat his way out of a job. Little cushion around the middle isn't going to hurt him. Wouldn't be the first guy to play QB in the NFL like that.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back