Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Vindicate

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
It's the best development plan.

Get your QB to be top tier with an average body, and maximize mental processing under such circumstances.

5-6 years into their career, whip 'em into shape and it's like slapping a new GPU in your computer, immediately he is even better. Make em maximize the ****, so they can truly take advantage of the... Not ****...?

jah

Official PatsFans Gamer
PatsFans.com Supporter
Are you serious? NFL QBs don't go around with 6 packs...just look at any of them, including Brady. He could stand to lose a few pounds but we're not talking Jared Lorenzen here.

RIP

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I will say this - I was concerned last year with Stidham after I started following him on IG and noticed all the unhealthy crap he and his wife were eating...

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Are you serious? NFL QBs don't go around with 6 packs...just look at any of them, including Brady. He could stand to lose a few pounds but we're not talking Jared Lorenzen here.

Didn't he pass away a few years back? And he could ball some though....

Pat the Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
supposedly, the first time Kraft meet Brady, when the "Im the best decision the Patriots ever made" quote happened, Brady was holding a pizza box and heading to watch film.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
There appears to be an amusing fascination with posting shirtless pics of NFL QBs going on in this thread.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
Didn't he pass away a few years back? And he could ball some though....

Yes he did.

I think it's pretty clear that you don't have to be a perfect physical specimen to be a successful QB in this league. Brady is not (didn't realize he was THAT skinny looking at the above pics) and neither is Eli and both have 9 super bowls combined. Meanwhile Cam has the body of an olympic athlete and can't play the position.

Dingleberry

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
I guess we have his nickname. Better than "Tom Terrific" though.
1619816389749.png

Geezer Butler

On the Game Day Roster
I'm sure the program won't let him pull a Sabathia and eat his way out of a job. Little cushion around the middle isn't going to hurt him. Wouldn't be the first guy to play QB in the NFL like that.