PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"DO YOUR JOB!"...the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
is this the biggest no brainer in recent entertainment history? You want to fawn and blither and blather about "Rudy" or "Any Given Sunday"? You want to say the "Longest Yard" is a great football movie? I give you "DO YOUR JOB".

The script writes itself. The ending IS pure Hollywood. You have not one, not two, but MULTIPLE heroes. You have a distinct, clearly identifiable bad guy in Goodell and a HORDE of scumbag antagonists. This script WRITES ITSELF.

If any of you young people want to brainstorm ideas for a script, or if you possess the requisite literary skills, I would be more than happy to offer my knowledge of Goodell and NFL Offices to flesh out the back story. I'm saying I would devote all my time and energy to make this idea a reality.

It HAS TO BE DONE. Perhaps if one of us here has the juice to reach out to a Ben Affleck or a Wahlberg, this unbelievable story of triumph and redemption can be molded into the box office smash it has written all over it.

Am I crazy or am I hitting the proverbial 5 run homer here?

I am "Wahlburged" out.. Difficult to make a movie about team with a guy whose middle name is "I"....

It would be a difficult casting as no one comes close to Brady or Belichick..

no one out of NE is going to watch it. Envy, hatred or whatever. They hate us cuz they aint us.

no one out of NE is going to watch it. Envy, hatred or whatever. They hate us cuz they aint us.
Not entirely true. Patriots have a huge following outside of the New England States. You would be surprised.
P.S. Not the worst idea I have ever heard Joker

a movie like this would have to have two especially repugnant actors to play the parts of Bill Mahahahahaha and Colin Cowturd...suggestions? Maher would make a nice "Walking Dead " extra...

bill-maher-as-steve-irwin.jpg

Matt Damon as TB12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back