PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do Your Job - NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
qtdhs.jpg

Fascinating that they were going to try it versus KC. Really smart to have DA signal to switch the play with Jules in motion if it wasn't there. Pretty funny that was the LaFell TD...I never bothered to look anywhere on that play beside LaFell. This is incredible!

Best parts : ineligible talk. Not only the Harbaugh crying, but especially the clips of Titans AND Alabama formations (proving BB wasn't some kinda magical pixie but rather a student of the game). Makes me hate Harbaugh even more.

I have to say, so far, this documentary is better than all of the America's game, A Football Life: Bill Belichick, The Brady 6. This is the best documentary of the Patriots I have seen. So much in depth explanations of why they decided to run this or not run that. How BB operates with his coaches as well. Everyone thought that BB was arrogant and it's his way or the highway, but this is telling a different story....or is this all just a ruse? o_O:p

I wish I could orgasm this often during actual sex. o_O
That Colt player wishes he could orgasm at all again after Gray stiff-armed him right in the sack

The freaking refs are ANNOUNCING who is eligible/ineligible EVERY TIME. This cements Harbaugh as a complete loser. At least Pagano didn't b**** about it. Too bad Grigson had that covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back