PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want to see a film with previously protected NFL Films content put together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salva135

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Nobody saw the BB-Mason interaction until it was released on film. We saw something we never thought we would see. The NFL Films archive, which is very protected, put together by a great video editor and producer. Is that a great idea?

Re: Do you want to see a film with previously protected NFL Films content put togethe

Ummmm, yeah. That would be awesome.:rolleyes:

I thought this might be a film with Spikes in it. That scared me.

Re: Do you want to see a film with previously protected NFL Films content put togethe

Throw in the patriots "evidence" and maybe. Still unhappy about a 1st being docked. Jets do it shortly after with no repercussions...

I'd really like to see the week to week referee grading, and the emphasis placed on specific calls, team to team, week to week. The more I see, the more I dislike the nfl.

Forty three yard extra point?! How's that going to work in Chicago, NE, Meadowlands during bad weather or even strong winds?

The hell with anything Goodell or his lap dogs have to say. I hope NFL ownership wakes up and realizes this lawyer ****** is milking a cash cow dry at the expense of the future.

How many pats games were decided by refs this year?

How many garbage calls late period?

F.U.L.L. R.E.V.I.E.W.

PERIOD.

Sorry about the cap spaz, this nfl year was an abomination in regards to officiating. Anyone else know of the push rule being called outside of our loss to the jets? Carolina, lol. Can anyone else remember Chucky laughing at the old wind bag explaining how gronk wasn't run out of the play. Seriously, he literally laughed at the explanation, and asked how a play could be made while bear hugging said wind bag in a reenactment of the play.

With BB being b.s. with the WW non call (afccg), I hope he grabs a big bodied te, and runs cross field pick plays against db's giving up 100+ pounds until the league has to make an in season change. In which case the big bodied te and gronk go back to being receivers instead of hit men.
Brady is good enough. Edelman has the timing down. Shoot, even if the play isn't there down field contact is legal if the ball is tipped...just throw a designed take out play off an unblocked dl (by design of course).

I might be just a little bitter, but seriously. Put together an NFL Films on the screw job that was the patriots season. Then I might be interested. I am steadily losing faith in the NFL. It is rapidly resembling the nba (i.e. wwe).

Yes I would pay to see that, that would be awesome.

Unedited sideline footage is the best. But the league would never let it out because it would be "bad PR." Working for NFL Films and being able to see/hear all that stuff would be a blast.

Throw in the patriots "evidence" and maybe. Still unhappy about a 1st being docked. Jets do it shortly after with no repercussions...

I'd really like to see the week to week referee grading, and the emphasis placed on specific calls, team to team, week to week. The more I see, the more I dislike the nfl.

Forty three yard extra point?! How's that going to work in Chicago, NE, Meadowlands during bad weather or even strong winds?

The hell with anything Goodell or his lap dogs have to say. I hope NFL ownership wakes up and realizes this lawyer ****** is milking a cash cow dry at the expense of the future.

F.U.L.L. R.E.V.I.E.W.

PERIOD.

Sorry about the cap spaz, this nfl year was an abomination in regards to officiating. Anyone else know of the push rule being called outside of our loss to the jets? Carolina, lol. Can anyone else remember Chucky laughing at the old wind bag explaining how gronk wasn't run out of the play. Seriously, he literally laughed at the explanation, and asked how a play could be made while bear hugging said wind bag in a reenactment of the play.

With BB being b.s. with the WW non call (afccg), I hope he grabs a big bodied te, and runs cross field pick plays against db's giving up 100+ pounds until the league has to make an in season change. In which case the big bodied te and gronk go back to being receivers instead of hit men.
Brady is good enough. Edelman has the timing down. Shoot, even if the play isn't there down field contact is legal if the ball is tipped...just throw a designed take out play off an unblocked dl (by design of course).

I might be just a little bitter, but seriously. Put together an NFL Films on the screw job that was the patriots season. Then I might be interested. I am steadily losing faith in the NFL. It is rapidly resembling the nba (i.e. wwe).

there he is folks....Joe Kerr's heir apparent...woolster 22

it touches my heart to know that when I, Mr. Tactful, have finally gone off to that big Bowl in the sky there will be one voice left to carry on the lonely preaching of truth in the wilderness of the spazztastic media and megalomaniacal league figureheads.

One thing I want on my headstone is THIS statement...

CONFLICT OF INTEREST,GOODELL

F.U.L.L. R.E.V.I.E.W.

PERIOD.

couldn't agree more, unfortunately it seems like bad and "controversial" calls in games is the norm and we all know its good for business. People aren't going to stop watching football because their team got ****ed by a few bad calls last season. Bad officiating seems to always create drama, not erase it and when it doesn't create it seems like its always a big win for a team that needs it. We all know if the Patriots were fighting for their playoff lives, that call in Charlotte goes our way but what do you know, it goes to the team who hasn't made any noise in years and finally is starting to get their fans excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back