PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you believe Tom Brady is playing for his job against Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Before you guys rate my thread funny or confused :D:confused:

Let me say I have been very down to Earth since our loss to Miami. I am not saying this is Bradys last game. I also think we win. I am also prepared for sky is falling posts by a guy with a Gronk avatar and a a fat guy jumping out of a boat avatar (now a generic avatar) :rolleyes:

Do you believe Tom Brady is playing for his job or these playoffs will mean nothing in a decision? Lets say Patriots fall to Tennessee 27-13 and Brady has two picks versus a Patriots win of 14-35. Brady tossing touchdowns.

Do you feel the outcome will potentially decide Bradys fate?

Also, screw Tomlin!!!:D

"I don't care, I can't stand it"

No.
Belichick is not making such a major personnel decision based on one game.

Before you guys rate my thread funny or confused :D:confused:

Let me say I have been very down to Earth since our loss to Miami. I am not saying this is Bradys last game. I also think we win. I am also prepared for sky is falling posts by a guy with a Gronk avatar and a a fat guy jumping out of a boat avatar (now a generic avatar) :rolleyes:

Do you believe Tom Brady is playing for his job or these playoffs will mean nothing in a decision? Lets say Patriots fall to Tennessee 27-13 and Brady has two picks versus a Patriots win of 14-35. Brady tossing touchdowns.

Do you feel the outcome will potentially decide Bradys fate?

Also, screw Tomlin!!!:D

No

No. I think this is Brady’s last season with the Pats. He will either retire or play elsewhere; most likely the former. Here’s to 4 straight wins!

Brady & Bellichick already know the question and answer.

Just enjoy the game and live the moment. Decisions, if any, will come later and we're all passive observers in these transactions.

We will find out on the ESPN special “The Decision 2” :D

Nah it’s already been decided and Tom and Bill both know.

Memba that time Ray Lewis videotaped himself in the garage ? Pacing, mumbling nonsense, etc...

He killed a guy. This game is, in comparison, inconsequential.

The decision on whether the Pats will try to keep Brady or not has already been made. Nothing that happens tonight (other than a significant injury that might linger into next season) can change that.

Personally, I don't know if Brady will be back. Knowing Belichick's history of not being overly sentimental and wanting to move on from players a year too early rather than a year too late, I am guessing if it is totally up to him that this might be Brady's last home game as Patriot. I think Kraft is the wild card. Does he make Belichick make an effort to bring Brady back.

After this year though, Brady might decide to retire. I have always thought he might be like Marino and not be willing to admit to himself that it is time to walk away from the game and play a year or three too long after his skills have deteriorated. But I am rethinking that since I don't know if there is going to be that QB spot that he go into a team that is a QB away from being a contender.

I don't fully get why people think the decision has already been made unless they think Brady will retire.

If he wants to keep playing then it will come down to who wins the game of chicken when they sit down to talk numbers. Both sides have their own form of leverage and it will all be about whether they find some middle ground.

And none of this has been settled yet.

Last edited:
One season more altogether - BB and TB12.

No. His elbow is injured.

He’s tough but his throwing arm is hurt... with whatever the hell they’re calling it.

I don't fully get why people think the decision has already been made unless they think Brady will retire.

If he want to keep playing then it will come down to who wins the game of chicken when they sit down to talk numbers. Both sides have their own form of leverage and it will all be about whether they find some middle ground.

And none of this has been settled yet.
The belief is they want him back at x price as opposed to they don't want him back at all

Hell no

Brady has won 6 Super Bowls. The notion that the Patriots will decide Bradys fate post season is a joke. Brady has told them to go F OFF in not so many words.

Its done.

The real question is whether Brady retires before the Cowboys fire Garrett.

No but Tannehill is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back