PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do we bring back Teddy Karras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what were the pats running game splits up the middle?
I didn’t believe the stat myself, but it was verified by a couple forum members and a media outlet. At any rate, he seems to be good enough to warrant another deal in my opinion.

I didn’t believe the stat myself, but it was verified by a couple forum members and a media outlet. At any rate, he seems to be good enough to warrant another deal in my opinion.

There are harder to replace FA’s that the money should go to first

There are harder to replace FA’s that the money should go to first
I’m assuming they don’t retain Thuney and pay both guards big money, so I have it as more of a priority for a capable IOL on (what I would imagine to be) a reasonable deal. There are definitely going to be some holes to fill, no doubt.

If they lose Thuney (which I expect) and Karras then we may be looking at Ferentz as a starting center. So I very much hope they retain Karras, as I don’t want us to lose Captain Stone to an aneurism

If they lose Thuney (which I expect) and Karras then we may be looking at Ferentz as a starting center. So I very much hope they retain Karras, as I don’t want us to lose Captain Stone to an aneurism
Yes, the good captain would not take that well.

I’m assuming they don’t retain Thuney and pay both guards big money, so I have it as more of a priority for a capable IOL on (what I would imagine to be) a reasonable deal. There are definitely going to be some holes to fill, no doubt.

I just think Karras is easily replaceable and not worth more than the minimum plus some incentives.....we’ve had undrafted rookies start day 1. I would first see what thuney will command

I just think Karras is easily replaceable and not worth more than the minimum plus some incentives.....we’ve had undrafted rookies start day 1. I would first see what thuney will command

second team all pro and only 27? For his families sake I hope he commands north of 12 million per season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents