PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Divisional round GDT: Ravens @ Bills

Should be a safety since that's intentional grounding out of the EZ.

Too bad Ben Watson doesn’t play for BAL anymore..

Lamar Jackson is OUT.

That’s game over. I imagine a whole bunch of Ravens players are wondering why their leader just bounced after putting his team in 3rd and 33.

This reminds me of the Iran v Iraq war, don’t want either one to win, just pray for heavy casualties on both sides.

I remember your description of that war. My oldest son was on a destroyer and he was one of the guys that watched that war take place and reported back the activities of both countries daily along with his partners. It was like this football game "boring". Next...

That offense hasn’t been the same since their Bluetooth guy was caught. So weird...

Actually Harbaugh and the front office just blew it. Their whole offense was based off of 3 TE’s last year. They let Hurst go to Atlanta who was a big part of the blocking scheme. Combine that with Boyce’s season ending injury and their whole running game was not nearly as effective.

How good can the Ravens be when even the weak Pats beat them? Lol

Actually Harbaugh and the front office just blew it. Their whole offense was based off of 3 TE’s last year. They let Hurst go to Atlanta who was a big part of the blocking scheme. Combine that with Boyce’s season ending injury and their whole running game was not nearly as effective.
Yeah for sure. Those 3 TEs were everything for that offense

They refused to adapt.

That pick 6 will probably be the most decisive play of the weekend. From possible 10-10 to 17-3. Good riddance to one of the worst fanbases in all of sports. May Harbaugh coach there forever.

Last edited:
Could not happen to a nicer coach. Bills should run it up. Give harbawl something to really complain about.

concussion protocol??? this "world's greatest QB ever in history!!" doesn't even have a brain does he? I thought it was all "
run all over the field with with the speed of Usain Bolt...THAT'S NFL fooitball...Goo Goo Gaa Gaa!!!". Your heroboy blunder is O-U-T,,,but yeah, make thouands if idol worship posts and put down anybody who told you he was a fraud. Morons

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back