Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
They called it right there new face of the National Football league.
If we make it to KC we will play alot better on D we won't be caught out of position on those slot routes.
The Offense that pass rush against Brady we can throw to Michel Burkhead and of course White.
That's how you can beat that defense.

We could beat this Chiefs team at home. But we just plain suck on the road so I cannot be optimistic about playing them again.

We really really blew it in Miami.

Well the colts offense didn't show up. Oline failed to block .WRs dropping passes and Luck missing throws.

Isn't the NFL all in with Vegas and betting now? Maybe the refs performance in these games has something to do with that.
What's the matter @JG109 lose your azz on this game? :D

What's with the ref blatantly shoving that dude on sideline as if hes so God damn special you need to he out of his way? He wasnt in the white chalk area.

I would of beat his ass
That was Chrissy Sims. He deserves it for badmouthing the GOAT.

What's with the ref blatantly shoving that dude on sideline as if hes so God damn special you need to he out of his way? He wasnt in the white chalk area.

I would of beat his ass
His Pecker would have gotten kicked had it been me..

How do you stop a Speedy Gonzalez-type player in Hill?
It will be very difficult. He has video game speed. He looks like he’s playing against the game’s AI.

If we beat the chargers. Nobody is going to pick us to win in KC since it was a house of horrors in 2014
The headlines will be something along the line of the Chiefs ending the dynasty.

I guess if the dl gets this kind of pressure on Brady we’ll have trouble throwing but I think we can run on them.[/QUOTE]
We'll talk about after the game tomorrow

How come when the runner is stopped they never blow the whistle when it's KC and let them push him another 2 yards?

Makes you wonder, hmmm.

Holy moly. This was one of the biggest Indications of a one-sided reffing job the entire game. Indy was trying to strip the ball all game. There was at least five or six times, where the refs blew the ball dead for KC almost instantly upon contact, And another five or six times where they let the play go for extremely too long when Indy had the ball. This is Ridiculous, and far beyond hometown reffing. This was a blatant attempt by the NFL to assist the Chiefs. The entire game. It was right up there with the Pittsburgh game earlier this year.

Pats (if they win) better be aware they won’t get any benefit of the doubt from the officials next Sunday.

WTF, did NBC just erroneously show that Brady threw 2 INT's in that chefs game? Or are my eyes deceiving me?

Everytime someone calls him a TE makes me chuckle. He is a big WR that lines up in the slot and through that prism nothing special at all. Somewhere in the top 40 receivers.

In other words, your typical NFL tight end in the modern day. Gronk is the unusual one. I mean, Ebron, Kelce, Jimmy Graham, Zach Ertz, OJ Howard, Jordan Reed, Greg Olsen, Hooper: none of these guys are blockers.

I was more worried about facing chiefs 3 hours ago than I am right now

This was the colts at like 60%, I think KC loses next game to either us or SD

From you lips to Gods ears.

Reactions: sb1

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back