PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Rivals faceoff. Phins vs. Bills -- Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was textbook coverage!

Dwightening is inactive, things are looking up despite BF80's jinx attempt...

Chris Chambers has done absolutely nothing so far this season.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Dwightening is inactive, things are looking up despite BF80's jinx attempt...

Well, to right the ship I guess I'll have to chant HEW everytime we have a fieldgoal attempt.

zippo59 said:

Yeah, he was supposed to have HUGE year. Culpepper was supposed to make him even better. After all, Culpepper made Randy Moss into a superstar ;)

zippo59 said:

Wasn't he quoted earlier in the week that he would rather be playing basketball?

zippo59 said:

Another fantasy football bust for this household.

If we lose today Brownfan...you have to refrain from you "pre game ritual" for a month. :)

Brownfan80 said:
Well, to right the ship I guess I'll have to chant HEW everytime we have a fieldgoal attempt.
:nono: You've risked enough already, just sit quietly in your corner and cheer loudly. ;)

Bella*chick said:

I took Ronnie Brown myself. I'm still holding hope he can somehow get me a TD.

Bella*chick said:

So, so glad I stayed away from my temptation to take him. Of course, I ended up taking Michael Clayton instead of Joey Galloway a round later... ugh. Donte Stallworth is making it all all-right, right now.

Seriously though, the Dolphins suck. Just like I said, Saban has done nothing to prove he's a good NFL coach, and Culpepper is nothing without Randy Moss.

desi-patsfan said:
If we lose today Brownfan...you have to refrain from you "pre game ritual" for a month. :)
Decade, can't have him jinxing the dynasty!

Box_O_Rocks said:
:nono: You've risked enough already, just sit quietly in your corner and cheer loudly. ;)

Haha, too funny. I will though, sit quietly with my beer and my afterglow. :D

Dang, J.P. is getting the Fins' D's number, way to finish strong Buffys!

desi-patsfan said:
I took Ronnie Brown myself. I'm still holding hope he can somehow get me a TD.

I dunno, I'm pretty thoroughly enjoying this shutout.

desi-patsfan said:

Yeah, and double that up with my ritual 'gameday beads' being broken in the preseason.... it's just a big jinx-up on my part (well, partially my girls part too today).

I'll refrain (on gameday) much longer than a month if we do lose!

You know, I am enjoying this game way more than I should. I love what Jauron has done to the Bills. He just needs a QB now.

Ok first up, this match up puts a whole new perspective on the games last week for the Steelers and the Patriots dont it?

The Bills are creaming a team that took Pittsburgh all the way.

Secondly, im having an amazing fantasy week so far.

Vick runs for 100 and a TD and passes for TD

Grossman throws for 4 TD's.

Gallowwat and Chris Henry have both gone ovre the 100 yd mark.

life is good.....I think you all know what might make to better (no I wont ened a shower afterwards)

NM

roguepatriot said:
You know, I am enjoying this game way more than I should. I love what Jauron has done to the Bills. He just needs a QB now.

I don't know, JP has shown flashes of being a decent QB, he could go either way still.

Allow me to say, the Panthers are not nearly as good as advertised either. I really liked the Eagles before the season, and they're doing nothing to disappoint. If only Tampa Bay wasn't making me look like an idiot by showing absolutely nothing on offense...

Cincinatti is not exactly impressing me against the Browns, despite the lopsided score. Messy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back