PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the site go "Kaboom"? - UPDATE: Just Reset Your Preferences

Was out for me for a few minutes.

Ugh, I do not like that big column to the right with the news and Twitter feed updates -- it squeezes the forum too tight and is distracting. @Ian is there any way to close it? Also, can the live discussion pop-ups be avoided somehow?

And I now get a notation on the iPhone when every single post comes up... also, the red banner that I thought I cancelled... is back.

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Ugh, I do not like that big column to the right with the news and Twitter feed updates -- it squeezes the forum too tight and is distracting. @Ian is there any way to close it? Also, can the live discussion pop-ups be avoided somehow?
Yes - menu on the left will take care of all of that. I had to modify the preferences and it reset them to the default. But you can just re-select your options there.

And I now get a notation on the iPhone when every single post comes up... also, the red banner that I thought I cancelled... is back.

Preferences got reset. If you're playing, hit "Snooze" if you're not ready to pick. If you're not playing at all, just hit "Not Playing" in the NFL Picks menu and that will take care of that.

Yes - menu on the left will take care of all of that. I had to modify the preferences and it reset them to the default. But you can just re-select your options there.

Demotivation18.jpg

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back