2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Bye Week

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Ugh, I do not like that big column to the right with the news and Twitter feed updates -- it squeezes the forum too tight and is distracting. @Ian is there any way to close it? Also, can the live discussion pop-ups be avoided somehow?

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Ugh, I do not like that big column to the right with the news and Twitter feed updates -- it squeezes the forum too tight and is distracting. @Ian is there any way to close it? Also, can the live discussion pop-ups be avoided somehow?
Yes - menu on the left will take care of all of that. I had to modify the preferences and it reset them to the default. But you can just re-select your options there.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
And I now get a notation on the iPhone when every single post comes up... also, the red banner that I thought I cancelled... is back.

Preferences got reset. If you're playing, hit "Snooze" if you're not ready to pick. If you're not playing at all, just hit "Not Playing" in the NFL Picks menu and that will take care of that.

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Yes - menu on the left will take care of all of that. I had to modify the preferences and it reset them to the default. But you can just re-select your options there.