PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Brady not get into football shape this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about footwork drills? Getting mentally prepared to dodge rushers? Reminding yourself that if a helmet is flying at you, don't stick your knee into it?

I think his mind wasn't focused on football this year

and I think the Brady of 2004 would have avoided the hit

where do you come up with this stuff, are you just trying to play devils advocate or do you really believe this

LOL @ citing anything to refute pure invention!

LOL @ monkey throwing offal!

This thread delivers!

where do you come up with this stuff, are you just trying to play devils advocate or do you really believe this

I do believe that he was mentally done with football, and didn't really want to play anymore

He has the rings, the records, the money, the girl

Why bother going through the grind? Why not spend your life on permanent vacation?

If Gick ever got hit in the balls and scrouched down in pain would Gick blame himself for not exersizing his genatalia to withstand a kick there?

If Gick ever got hit in the balls and scrouched down in pain would Gick blame himself for not exersizing his genatalia to withstand a kick there?

Don't worry, it gets so much exercise it could withstand a collision with a truck

Websters Dictionary:

Gick.sauce n. 1. To smoke crack. 2. Being totally annihilated, without thought process, involuntary. 3. Toast.
See syn. Troll.

Ok I'll play along. So Gick I take it your players in Madden 09 never get hurt right? I mean if you are the franchise expert then you probably have them running knee explosion drills and stretches with 4 horses pulling on their limbs to avoid strains and sprains. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3