PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devante Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a heck of a year. Topped with schooling the **** out of Stephon Gilmore
Gilmore needed to eat a humble sandwich and shut the **** up, though. I hope Belichick roasts his ass in film review.

Gilmore needed to eat a humble sandwich and shut the **** up, though. I hope Belichick roasts his ass in film review.
How could he not? It's all right there. But Gilmore is a competitive guy and Parker doesn't play for the Titans so I don't see Gilmore giving up another 100+ yards Saturday.

Any teams? Hell, this forum likely has a better set of receivers.
i used to have a pretty good 3 cone time. just saying

How could he not? It's all right there. But Gilmore is a competitive guy and Parker doesn't play for the Titans so I don't see Gilmore giving up another 100+ yards Saturday.

Last year when the Patriots played the Titans, Corey f***n Davis gave Gilmore 150 Yards and a TD and that was with "I am afraid to throw a pass" - Mariota, watch Brown and Davis burn Gilmore on Saturday with the crossers on the Cover 0 blitzes.

Yeah, or he could just play hard. As good as he is, seems he’s sometimes slouching out there, especially if he’s already been beat.

Sort of a, “I got beat, so best not looking like I’m trying too hard, playing it cool” type of thing.

At least Jackson and Jones bust their ass to recover if they get beat; Gilmore doesn’t.

Last year when the Patriots played the Titans, Corey f***n Davis gave Gilmore 150 Yards and a TD and that was with "I am afraid to throw a pass" - Mariota, watch Brown and Davis burn Gilmore on Saturday with the crossers on the Cover 0 blitzes.
I brought this up yesterday as soon as it was official we were playing Tennessee. Hopefully Gilmore is itching to get back out there. I actually think abt Davis too much lol. Still have a lot faith in him but it just hasn't come together. He literally checked every box coming outta college. Hopefully he gets shut down on Sat & post 80/1200/8 next year lol.

Yeah, or he could just play hard. As good as he is, seems he’s sometimes slouching out there, especially if he’s already been beat.

Sort of a, “I got beat, so best not looking like I’m trying too hard, playing it cool” type of thing.

At least Jackson and Jones bust their ass to recover if they get beat; Gilmore doesn’t.

Oooh, is Gilmore our new Dog/Faker? 2009 Randy Moss all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe