PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devante Parker burns Kendrick Bourne

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
372684141_838241277672731_868715518730730699_n.jpg

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

With more success Bourne could end up being an all-time favorite Patriot of mine. Love his personality!

This actually makes me wonder when Parker would have seen Bourne play DB. Is Bill having some of his WRs learn some DB as a “just in case” type situation, a la Troy Brown or Edelman in the prior couple decades?

Maybe Bill is teaching them DB so they can think how would a DB cover against them how would they react etc?

the proper response back to Parker.... Let us know when you start playing WR. 8 years and counting..

With more success Bourne could end up being an all-time favorite Patriot of mine. Love his personality!
I hope it’s a good year for him. He seemed to be a great fit in his first season but last year he was made something of a pariah by the coaches. He got shafted and lost playing time for no apparent reason.

I think he is a good teammate and locker room guy. My expectations are high in that I think he could lead the team in receiving this season.

This actually makes me wonder when Parker would have seen Bourne play DB. Is Bill having some of his WRs learn some DB as a “just in case” type situation, a la Troy Brown or Edelman in the prior couple decades?
Nothing as serious as that. I've seen it before, usually in individual drills and small group drills some WR take turns playing the DB. So it is likely Parker has seen Bourne playing DB on occasion.....and more interesting, Bourne has seem Parker back there as well, and I'm betting THAT wasn't pretty either. ;)

It’s a joke

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back