PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Despite Their Record, Oakland Now The Next Roadblock For Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The punter ( yes I said it) will be huge. He's ( Raiders punter) probably the best in the business. Allen needs to counter accordingly.

Furthermore, Cooper & Crabtree are both top five WR's and the best the Patriots would've played thus far.

Michael Crabtree is a poor man’s Demarius Thomas , get physical with him and he’s done for the day. They will put Gilmore on hm and give Butler help over the top with Cooper,

Their punter doesn’t scare me.

The punter ( yes I said it) will be huge. He's ( Raiders punter) probably the best in the business. Allen needs to counter accordingly.

Furthermore, Cooper & Crabtree are both top five WR's and the best the Patriots would've played thus far.
Michael Crabtree isn't even a top-5 receiver in the state of California, let alone the NFL.

Lmao

Rob Parker?

Seriously?

What does Polian think?

Speaking of this.... Did you see "Football night in America"? When they were picking the game Rodney takes the Pats and Dungy starts saying "I'm gonna go out on a limb and take Denver". So Rodney calls him on it... he says "go out on a limb? When have you ever picked the Patriots? I don't think you've picked them once since I've been here" (or something like that). Then Dungy changes his mind and takes the Pats.... It was great... :)

patsfan1989 really going all out in the stupidity here. Crabtree is barely top 25.

The punter????? Just stop posting already. You are embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
patsfan1989 really going all out in the stupidity here. Crabtree is barely top 25.

The punter????? Just stop posting already. You are embarrassing yourself.

Their punter is good....look it up jackass.

Their punter is good....look it up jackass.
So fuking what. Really??? We are supposed to worry about a fuking punter?

BTW I dont think anyone that claims Michael Crabtree is a "top 5 WR" in the NFL should be calling anyone a jackass. Do you actually follow football because I am starting to wonder if you are either just looking for attention or perhaps mentally challenged. Some of the crap you post is asinine.

BTW I dont think anyone that claims Michael Crabtree is a "top 5 WR" in the NFL should be calling anyone a jackass. Do you actually follow football because I am starting to wonder if you are either just looking for attention or perhaps mentally challenged. Some of the crap you post is asinine.

Crabtree could be a top five receiver in the league. His former coach Harbaugh said it a few years ago. I'll find it if I have to.

Special teams are important. You don't think a punter who regularly pins opponents down at the ten or so is valuable?

Sorry, but i'm not a ball washer who has to praise everything the team does. You've repeatedly come out and called me names. I'm getting tired of it too. Keep it up and I'll report your ass.

Crabtree could be a top five receiver in the league. His former coach Harbaugh said it a few years ago. I'll find it if I have to.

Special teams are important. You don't think a punter who regularly pins opponents down at the ten or so is valuable?

Sorry, but i'm not a ball washer who has to praise everything the team does. You've repeatedly come out and called me names. I'm getting tired of it too. Keep it up and I'll report your ass.

So MC is or now "could be" a top 5 WR because Harbaugh said so. ok lol
Nobody here is scared of the Faiders punter. Cool story bro but this isnt a deal breaker here.

And what is this ball washer crap. People are "ball washers" because they are not like you worrying about every stupid thing imaginable.

"You called me names" " I am going to report you" LMAO. Please tell me you are not older than 7

You calling people ball washers is calling people a name...right?

Nobody here is scared of the Faiders punter. Cool story bro but this isnt a deal breaker here.

And what is this ball washer crap. People are "ball washers" because they are not like you worrying about every stupid thing imaginable.

"You called me names" " I am going to report you" LMAO. Please tell me you are not older than 7

I said I wasn't a " ball washer" in the sense that I don't need to compliment every little thing the team does. Never outright called anybody that.

I said I wasn't a " ball washer" in the sense that I don't need to compliment every little thing the team does. Never outright called anybody that.
But you are implying that there are others here who are "ball washers" because they compliment the team a lot. That is calling people names. So its ok for you to call people "ball washers?" That is really hypocritical.

You're correct in that mathematically speaking, the Patriots have to win out to guarantee HFA. You're also correct saying that that holds true even with a single Pittsburgh loss anywhere between here and the NE-Pit game.

However, realistically speaking, both KC and Pittsburgh have some losses coming their way. I don't think the Patriots have to win out to get the #1 seed.

Yeah. Possibly.

At this time of the season, I typically start looking at the standings like match play scores in golf, and I don't really begin to relax until the Pats have a 3-game lead with 2 games left. :)

I think we'll learn a lot about how legit the Steelers are over the next couple games, starting tomorrow night with them hosting the Titans on a short week, followed up by the Steelers hosting the Packers a week from Sunday, again in primetime. I'm not as sure as others seems to be that the Packers are all that bad with Hundley, but BAL @GBY this Sunday will tell us a lot about both teams.

After that, the Steelers have two more primetime games, @CIN and home v. BAL, before the Pats play them in Pittsburgh. I suspect that the Steelers will lose at least one of those four games, and possibly two, but they may be better (or luckier, at least) than they appear to be to me.

Meanwhile, KC appears to have the easier schedule: @NYG on Sunday, hosting BUF, and @NYJ in wk-13, followed by a 3-game home stand versus the Raiders, the Chargers and the 'Fins before finishing up @DEN. I could see them winning out.

Although both TEN and JAX are virtually tied with KC at one game back, unless one or the other of them are significantly better than they appear to me, I don't see either of them still being in the conversation for the #1/#2 seed in wk-17. Both have "interesting" and nearly identical schedules, but JAX appears to have the slightly easier one:
- Both play their second games against IND and HOU (both are home games for JAX; TEN plays @IND).
- Both still have three games v. NFC West teams. Both play @ARZ and @SFO (perhaps against JG at that point). JAX hosts SEA in wk-14; TEN hosts the Rams in wk-17. Then, they face off against each other in Tennessee in the final game.
However, TEN play @PIT tomorrow night, while JAX plays @CLE on Sunday.

I'm fairly confident that the Bills are pretenders and are more likely than not to be virtually out of the WC conversation by the end of wk-14 or 15. They play @Chargers and @KC the next two weeks before hosting the Pats, the Colts and the 'Fins.

I have a feeling that either the Ravens or the Raiders end up in the #6 spot, with a slight edge to the Ravens based on their schedule, though the 'Fins could still get there (if Cutler finds a better coke supplier).

Furthermore, Cooper & Crabtree are both top five WR's and the best the Patriots would've played thus far.[/QUOTE

IMHO the Rams have the best kicker/punter duo in the league.

You do understand that a players coach saying, many years ago, that a player could be top 5, doesn’t mean he is top 5.

Are we really worried about Oakland? And our we actually discussing their punter?

Are you sure your name shouldnt be Pats1998 ? But then again even that doesnt seem right.. damn time goes by..

You do understand that a players coach saying, many years ago, that a player could be top 5, doesn’t mean he is top 5.
Yes hence why I am calling the orig top 5 Crabtree claim stupid and laughing even more that someone would claim Crabtree a top 5 WR because an old coach "said he could be top 5"

Did you mean to address me with that comment? I was pretty clear on my stance and that MC was barely top 25.

I guess we are supposed to be ****ting our pants over the thought of their punter pinning the offense inside the 20. Ya I mean that might be something if the Pats offense was middle of the pack and the Raiders defense was good. Problem is neither is the case.

Pats are the #1 offense
Raiders are the #26 defense

A defense that has given up

400 yards to the lolphins
330 yards to the jills (Notable because NO held them to 195 yards)
425 yards to the Chiefs
350 yards to the Chargers
370 yards to the Ravens
475 yards to the Redskins

I guess we are supposed to be ****ting our pants over the thought of their punter pinning the offense inside the 20. Ya I mean that might be something if the Pats offense was middle of the pack and the Raiders defense was good. Problem is neither is the case.

Pats are the #1 offense
Raiders are the #26 defense

A defense that has given up

400 yards to the lolphins
330 yards to the jills (Notable because NO held them to 195 yards)
425 yards to the Chiefs
350 yards to the Chargers
370 yards to the Ravens
475 yards to the Redskins

Wow! even minus Hogan not even mention with Brady could definitely throw for 500yds.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft