Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Arapahoe Sheriff
@ArapahoeSO
Professional football player Jerry Jeudy has been arrested by Arapahoe Co sheriff deputies. He's being held at the Arapahoe Co jail on charges of 2nd degree criminal tampering w/a domestic violence enhancer, a misdemeanor. He's on a no bond hold. He's innocent until proven guilty

Second-dregree criminal tampering is defined as tampering "with property of another with intent to cause injury, inconvenience, or annoyance to that person or to another or if he knowingly makes an unauthorized connection with property of a utility."
---
Doesn't sound good, but I am not here to...

judge Jeudy

Last edited:
Did he cut his ex’s brake lines? Seems like a really weird charge

Did he cut his ex’s brake lines? Seems like a really weird charge
Maybe he pulled an Amber Heard and left a deposit in the bed.

Seriously though he must have messed up property in such as way that it was dangerous, to a domestic partner. Misdemeanor, though.

What is wrong with these NFL players?

oh...I see...at first I thought it was a domestic violence beef when I saw the word Arapahoe...figured he slapped some stripper GF up in one of those sleazy Denver bars frequented by Bronco players...

Well, here's some entertainment in a really unfortunate situation for all involved. A Broncos fan on Reddit pointed out that the jail is right next to the Broncos' training facility. Maybe he can wave at his teammates.

Iu13PJb.png

When I read about it it’s really not a big deal.
She took his phone he took the kids birth certificate and her ID I Believe.
then why is he being held without bail? You can kill someone these days and make bail in minutes

Well, here's some entertainment in a really unfortunate situation for all involved. A Broncos fan on Reddit pointed out that the jail is right next to the Broncos' training facility. Maybe he can wave at his teammates.

Iu13PJb.png
Makes sense. Chiefs and Raiders would kill for this convenience.

then why is he being held without bail? You can kill someone these days and make bail in minutes
Brown said that per Colorado law, the domestic violence enhancer was added to the charge because of the relationship between Jeudy and the woman. Also per Colorado law, the domestic violence enhancer prevents release at least until an appearance before a judge.

Only black dudes get arrested for what he did. What a joke.

Sounds like him and his girl got in a fight, she wanted to leave and he acted childish and held some **** hostage and the cops got called.

Only black dudes get arrested for what he did. What a joke.
Authorities have said there were no allegations of any physical violence. However, under Colorado law, domestic violence can include any crime committed against an intimate partner or their property that is used to intimidate, coerce or seek revenge against them. The law also requires police to arrest anyone they suspect committed such a crime.

The Police were just following the law! Nothing to do with race. The explanation is right in the article that YOU QUOTED!

Authorities have said there were no allegations of any physical violence. However, under Colorado law, domestic violence can include any crime committed against an intimate partner or their property that is used to intimidate, coerce or seek revenge against them. The law also requires police to arrest anyone they suspect committed such a crime.

The Police were just following the law! Nothing to do with race. The explanation is right in the article that YOU QUOTED!
Clearly no crime was committed. Cops can use judgement.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back