PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennard Testing New Patriot Way

Watch what you say or this thread too will get deleted.

I noticed that. Maybe Bob George can't take the criticism of Pats fans when he write an anti-Pats article for Patsfans.com.

Don't think about that for too long, your head might explode.

I am tired of hearing about the Patriot Way. This whole Patriot way of getting good citizens is a media creation. The Patriot Way was getting players who were dedicated to football and would put team work and the team's goals over personal glory. Guys like Corey Dillon, Bryan Cox, and others would never have fit into the media's definition of the Patriot Way.

nailed

the patriot way was bout coming to work and doing your job, putting the team ahead of yourself in the locker room and on the field....period

the rest was ESPN fluff

I will say what I said last time: How does someone like Bob George become a "writer" for this forum? If he's getting paid to pump out this kind of crap, that is the exact reason why I refrain from reading most "writers" in sports media.

Give me a post from PatsFanKen any day over this bull****.

It might be time to bring this to Ian's attention. Bob George is a Borges wannabe with zero writing ability. Consistently irritating as hell.

Please elaborate why not, and give some examples of such poster boys (explaining why they are more poster worthy than Welker).
Since you bright up the subject, it would seem to be your responsibility to explain your position regarding Welker.

Foot jokes at a press conference and "In Bills face" comments at an interview was everything that the PW diddnt stand for. And who knows what else he did when not in the spotlight.

Lol, you're too funny man. Grasp at straws much? I'm on record as saying that if BB/Kraft made the decision based on the foot joke PC and/or taking a very slight public dig at Belichick, then the both need to have their heads examined. I think you're the only person I've seen on this forum who seems to think the Welker "decision" was anything but economic-based.

Vrabel was known to joke around at BB's expense at times. I guess he was also basically just a malcontent who was never on board with the "PW." :rolleyes:

Lol, you're too funny man. Grasp at straws much? I'm on record as saying that if BB/Kraft made the decision based on the foot joke PC and/or taking a very slight public dig at Belichick, then the both need to have their heads examined. I think you're the only person I've seen on this forum who seems to think the Welker "decision" was anything but economic-based.

Vrabel was known to joke around at BB's expense at times. I guess he was also basically just a malcontent who was never on board with the "PW." :rolleyes:

Thanks..I wish I could return the sentiment however. What the hell are YOU blathering out? Who here has even implied that the FO of this team made the decision to not resign WW because of some foot joke or some comment he made? I sure diddnt. Did it help? I dont know and guess what you dont either.

Go back and look for anyone saying that. Talk about a strawman?

This is about some silly poster making some silly comment about the PW and that it "somehow" died because ww was "shipped" to Denver. Not about why BB did not resign him? I already gave my theory on why BB did not resign WW. And its about a solid as theory as anyone could have come up with. And I gave my theory on the PW which was pretty obviously "Do your talking on the field" not anyplace else. Anyone here want to despute that?

Maybe BB thought WW was a grade a choke artist. Ask him.

Again, where did I say it wasnt economic based? Go back and read.

Actually, its probably more value based.

And also where did I say WW was a malcontent. I said he wasnt the poster boy for the PW.

And Vrabel? Please... talk about reaching. Have you watched this team for very long? WW isnt here because of the reason I clearly stated.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back