PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas says he was insulted/disrespected by Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB did what had to be done but it's hard to blame DT for being upset about how it all shook out.

I mean, too bad. WRs are the biggest babies on the planet.

What happened to all the posters who argued with me that he wasn’t toast?

And this continues my theory of human nature that disrespectful people always complain about being disrespected.

Drunk Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas Yells Out 'F*** Tom Brady' In Snapchat Video

The Patriots paid him a good chunk of money while he rehabbed, and it’s widely believed they traded with their most hated rivals for the first time in 20 years so he’d get to play for his old OC and be in a good situation. For those who haven’t picked up on it, I’ve thought lowly of this guy and made it known while he was here, as I think he’s a spoiled, pampered little douche with a fragile ego who plays soft. Good riddance...enjoy your time with the losers...a great organization where you can btch and moan. Good luck Monday night against Gilmore and co.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

:D

They are still on the Gordon, Dorsett and Harry train. They will break out any week now.

The Patriots paid him a good chunk of money while he rehabbed, and it’s widely believed they traded with their most hated rivals for the first time in 20 years so he’d get to play for his old OC and be in a good situation. For those who haven’t picked up on it, I’ve thought lowly of this guy and made it known while he was here, as I think he’s a spoiled, pampered little douche with a fragile ego who plays soft. Good riddance...enjoy your time with the losers...a great organization where you can btch and moan. Good luck Monday night against Gilmore and co.

Maybe you are right.

But when Tom Brady says his motivation is from being a 6th round pick twenty years later we celebrate his competitive nature.

Maybe Thomas is lighting a fire internally and his team for the game Monday night.

"The Patriots disrespect players." It's as good a battle cry as they got.

I don’t see how it was a waste of time. They were the only team who made him an offer in free agency and they paid him decently while he rehabbed. They were the only team that respected him enough to sign him then. Now they’re disrespectful?

BB did what had to be done but it's hard to blame DT for being upset about how it all shook out.

Isn’t it possible that DT himself can take on some blame here? He obviously didn’t inspire enough confidence for the team to keep him. If they thought he was who he thinks he is, he’d still be on the team. It’s a two-way street. *****ing to the press about stuff like this is just another hint this guy would not fit in here. I guess entitlement and previous accomplishments are not a big part of the Patriot Way.

Last edited:
Maybe you are right.

But when Tom Brady says his motivation is from being a 6th round pick twenty years later we celebrate his competitive nature.

Maybe Thomas is lighting a fire internally and his team for the game Monday night.

That’s cool. Good for him. He needs to also ***** to a reporter like a 7th grade girl?

Isn’t is possible that DT himself can take on some blame here? He obviously didn’t inspire enough confidence for the team to keep him. If they thought he was who he thinks he is, he’d still be on the team. It’s a two-way street. *****ing to the press about stuff like this is just another hint this guy would not fit in here. I guess entitlement and precious accomplishments are not a big part of the Patriot Way.

I think there's a very good chance he's still here if AB never hits free agency and it's valid to be mad about that kind of unfortunate rare coincidence. Should he be taking it out on the team? Probably not, but do you think he's going to hold back now that him saying these things will make his new fanbase happy? Of course not.

I’m amused that he’s basically saying his current team is a POS with these whines.

Talk about being disrespectful!

Well they strung Thomas along like he was going to be here for the long haul and then released him. IF he's finally coming around we could use his numbers. I wouldn't argue that he's better than the current Patriots #3 - 4 and 5. Not going lie but I envisioned big things for Thomas here as a possible #3. So him being upset is perfectly justified I would feel the same way. Seems like we were looking very strong at WR: now we are a injury away when it comes on to guys with Familiarity.

Dorsett and Meyers pushed Thomas off the roster. Thomas is not in the same stratosphere as AB and is a totally different player. He was competing for the 3rd/4th spot on the depth chart. This offense would still have the same issues with DT. Getting Dorsett back is a bigger upgrade.

If they had kept Thomas and traded Dorsett instead, would Dorsett be right to complain in the media that his stint in NE was a waste of his time? What about Meyers?

Loved when a team needs you and disrespected when they don't.

Drama llamas.

Exactly what I posted after the Pats had an agreement with Thomas to return.

Watch Thomas have a huge game this Monday.

Just like you said about Berrios. How’s that working out for you? Watch Thomas get absolutely smothered unless he gets open through some misdirection plays or garbage time stat padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes