PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I do like mine. And I also think its a pretty funny word.

By the way, I love your Red Sox banner on this site about football.
I'm so pleased you like it.i was worried you wouldn't .i was up all last night pacing around just hoping you would like it and wondering what i would do if you didn't .your opinion means that much to me .:rocker: :rocker:

I'm so pleased you like it.i was worried you wouldn't .i was up all last night pacing around just hoping you would like it and wondering what i would do if you didn't .your opinion means that much to me .:rocker: :rocker:

Glad I'm having an impact. As my screenname implies from the go, I don't care much either.

Funny, with the credit situation being what it is and you being a leg breaker for the local loan shark on the corner, I'd have thought business would be booming for you cracky.

Next thing you know, you'll be giving your Trans Am to Paulie because you can't make the payments anymore.

Feel free to keep telling us how great those Stoolers teams from the 1970's were, can't wait.

And don't forget to tell us how the Stoolers have five rings, four of which were awarded over thirty years ago and the other one was gift wrapped by the officials.

However, I am sure you will tell us all how the head of NFL officiating said none of those brutal calls were bad calls, because after all, he's the type of guy who would throw that horrible crew under the bus.

How the guy can say that with a strait face is beyond pathetic.

hey man, I'll be honest. With the credit situation, my job has slowed down CONSIDERABLY. I have some disposable time.
so why dont you spend your time on a steeler board ?nobody here seems to be interested in anything you have to say lol.we cheated bla bla bla we get it

so why dont you spend your time on a steeler board ?nobody here seems to be interested in anything you have to say lol.we cheated bla bla bla we get it

Don't worry. I spend time there as well. In truth, my focus is on baltimore right now as that game is twice as important as our game against you on Dec 9th will ever be.

I think I will keep coming back here though. 3 out of 4 posts on here by Patsy fans are dumb enough to make me stop coming, but its that 1 in 4 that keeps my appetite just strong enough to come back for another laugh.

I, unlike the entire country outside of NE, kinda hope you guys win this weekend. I would rather play you in Dec if you are still undefeated. It will make wooping your a s s e s all that much sweeter.

Don't worry. I spend time there as well. In truth, my focus is on baltimore right now as that game is twice as important as our game against you on Dec 9th will ever be.

I think I will keep coming back here though. 3 out of 4 posts on here by Patsy fans are dumb enough to make me stop coming, but its that 1 in 4 that keeps my appetite just strong enough to come back for another laugh.

I, unlike the entire country outside of NE, kinda hope you guys win this weekend. I would rather play you in Dec if you are still undefeated. It will make wooping your a s s e s all that much sweeter.
i just **** my pants .i hope the pats dont read this post.they will be afraid to play the steelers .

will you two be my friend if i become a steelers fan?

will you two be my friend if i become a steelers fan?

.....maybe. What are you up to? lol.

You'd be a tough case for me as I also despise the Red Sox...........Hmmm. Actually, these days it's really just Curt Schilling I can't stand. It's not like a few years ago when Manny, Pedro and even Varitek were quick to fight. Then enemy was clearly defined then. This year we beat you guys up in the regular season but never got anywhere in the playoffs. It's different now. I've always liked Big Papi though.

Can I now expect the question, "Steelers and Yankees? How is that?"

Last edited:
Ok, I'll bite; LMK.

I felt bad for Torre, the guy is a class act, but at the same time, I kind of respect George's kids for dropping the hammer, Joe hasn't won the whole thing in seven years, BUT, he made the post season every year that he was there.

Not sure how things will shake out with Arod out the door and a new manager and new coaches.

We'll see.................

.....maybe. What are you up to? lol.

You'd be a tough case for me as I also despise the Red Sox...........Hmmm. Actually, these days it's really just Curt Schilling I can't stand. It's not like a few years ago when Manny, Pedro and even Varitek were quick to fight. Then enemy was clearly defined then. This year we beat you guys up in the regular season but never got anywhere in the playoffs. It's different now. I've always liked Big Papi though.

Can I now expect the question, "Steelers and Yankees? How is that?"
you are a big time front runner lol.there is nothing more pathetic than that .

you are a big time front runner lol.there is nothing more pathetic than that .

Nope. I grew up 50 miles from Yankee stadium (actually less by ferry) and in the 70's. The Yanks are my home team. I guess you can call me a bandwagon Steelers fan, but I've been one since I got my first Steelers jacket at 6 y/o.

Ok, I'll bite; LMK.

I felt bad for Torre, the guy is a class act, but at the same time, I kind of respect George's kids for dropping the hammer, Joe hasn't won the whole thing in seven years, BUT, he made the post season every year that he was there.

Not sure how things will shake out with Arod out the door and a new manager and new coaches.

We'll see.................

I never agreed with the A-Rod signing. But if the Yanks follow history we'll be much better now that he's gone. :)

I love Joe too. I guess the feeling was, "if can lose with you, we can lose without you." Unfortunately, that goes for some players too.

What didn't you like about the Arod signing; he is hands down the best player in the game today.

The way he carries himself is odd sometimes, but you can't argue with his production in the regular season, the post season has been a bit of a train wreck, I'll give you that.........

i hate the f---ing yankees and there arrogant self entitlement spoiled rotten attitude .how does it feel to suck chokee fans lmao

i hate the f---ing yankees and there arrogant self entitlement spoiled rotten attitude .how does it feel to suck chokee fans lmao

Making the playoffs every year for 13 years is not what defines a "sucky" team. I think you know that. You need to let it go and loosen up a bit. Afterall, you have an undefeated FB team and your baseball team just won the WS. So WTF??? If you start whining in typical Red Sox fashion I'm going to puke.

Don't mind Patriots Pride Warden, he's good people and gets worked up a little, he's a good sh!t deep down, pretty comical guy overall.

He's like Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket; remember what Eight Ball said about him to Joker "He'll be alright as long as he's got someone to throw hand grenades at him for the rest of his life."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back