PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 5 Training Camp Thread- Monday August 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wino, Hall, Cowart, and Keene are in dog fights for roster spots going into this camp. Missing the first five practices is making this a real uphill climb for them. Still plenty of time to earn it back, but once the pads come on, the opportunities to shine are going to dry up real fast, especially for guys like Cowart and Hall who will need to make their bones in the dirt.

Pads come out on tuesday, tompa bay has already practicing in pads. I thought the cba mandated when pads come on

Wino, Hall, Cowart, and Keene are in dog fights for roster spots going into this camp. Missing the first five practices is making this a real uphill climb for them. Still plenty of time to earn it back, but once the pads come on, the opportunities to shine are going to dry up real fast, especially for guys like Cowart and Hall who will need to make their bones in the dirt.
I think especially Keene...he needs to shine as soon as he is back. Johnson will be FB and with 6 other TE's currently on the team...it's a real uphill battle for him.

Maybe people are waiting till tomorrow when pads are on
If I had a day off, I wouldn't care pads or not. I dunno. You're probably right.
confused ken jeong GIF by V8

Pads come out on tuesday, tompa bay has already practicing in pads. I thought the cba mandated when pads come on
The Bucs started training camp three days earlier because their week 1 game is three days earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes