PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Day 3 and 4 Training Camp Thread-Friday July 30th & Sat 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Stidham ever practice? If he hasn't I presume that he will be on the PUP list.

That's all Harry needed to do? Really?

Is this Lazar's full time job? I sure as hell hope not.

I'd bet Troy Brown has a list as big as a phone book of things Harry needs to improve on in the EZ.
Not quite sure what else you would like him to do? Stay healthy get open and make catches on balls that aren't thrown 5 yards in front of him in the dirt. If he doesn't suck it would be awesome. It seems like many here are really excited for him to suck, kind of strange.

Not quite sure what else you would like him to do? Stay healthy get open and make catches on balls that aren't thrown 5 yards in front of him in the dirt. If he doesn't suck it would be awesome. It seems like many here are really excited for him to suck, kind of strange.
Harry has sucked. We don't need to be excited about it. It's an observable truth.

Reading defenses, sight adjustments, route leverage, hand placement, spacial awareness and a whole lot more goes into being a very good red zone threat than just choreography. Harry hasn't proven he can do any of those things well.

Unlike Meyers, Harry has shown nothing in 2 years here and wants to be traded.

If you are amongst the optimistic he'll eventually justify his draft status, great.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Context! Need some context here! From the die hards that do attend camp a lot and know - in the camp setting are there drills where the QB is told NOT to throw the ball away/take off? I would assume there are. Combine that with "no contact/pads" and the mantra of ball protection/not forcing throws and the 8 seconds observation doesn't really mean anything without additional information.

I'm no Cam fan and am in the sect that believes he is both physically and mentally degraded from what he once was as a thrower which even in his heyday was just "okay"; however I also hate seeing random bits of "hot takes" given additional credence without underlying understanding.

Last edited:

I'm hopeful (again lacking context to know for sure) that the combination of the two new TEs and Algholor (and even to some extent Myers and Bourne) in their respective roles makes each more dangerous and productive. Sum of the parts a greater whole.

There are some that argue Algholor was just a product of Waller's emergence in Las Vegas when complaining about how crappy the Patriots WRs are for the upcoming year or railing against BB the GM. Even if Algholor is only successful when the opposing defense is focused on superior TEs; the Patriots have that now.

While it all hinges on the QB play to be sure; more and more evidence is pointing toward a balanced and dangerous total offense in Foxboro versus last year's debacle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand