PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Davidson rushes for 789 yards

Was there even a defense on the field?

Folks, I've had a couple and it's been a minute since I've really posted much of an opinion, so bear with me on this one -

I know we're a farcry from ever seeing numbers like this in the NFL. But with that being said, this wildly high-scoring, offensive-favored-ruling, all-out yardage fest that is the NFL today, sucks. I miss seeing deadly, suffocating defenses that gave receivers a hard time. Like it's silly. PPG is insane this year. Makes it hard to even appreciate offense.

I miss defense. I hate the rules today. Even as a person who really wants players as safe as possible.

Sorry, resume your thread.

Folks, I've had a couple and it's been a minute since I've really posted much of an opinion, so bear with me on this one -

I know we're a farcry from ever seeing numbers like this in the NFL. But with that being said, this wildly high-scoring, offensive-favored-ruling, all-out yardage fest that is the NFL today, sucks. I miss seeing deadly, suffocating defenses that gave receivers a hard time. Like it's silly. PPG is insane this year. Makes it hard to even appreciate offense.

I miss defense. I hate the rules today. Even as a person who really wants players as safe as possible.

Sorry, resume your thread.
Amen.......fantasy players, your points each week are off the charts. All time records are falling almost every week. So celebrate your fantasy team's unbeleivable success. This is what you celebrate but what you get is artificial football.......and sadly all time great's careers are diminished and marginalized by rules.

Last edited:
One of the San Diego players had 324 yards receiving!

BTW, Davidson had scored 91 points in a game earlier in the season!

Roger Goodell summons his lieutenants to find out what the NFL can do to make this happen in the NFL... crappy entertainment is the goal not great football..

Davidson? Who the hell is Davidson?

What a lame article., No first name...

What the hell is FCS, FBS, ?... OMG, TLC?:confused:

Poorly written.

EDIT: After reading a few more posts, I see it's not a person.
Still a dumb article. I watch very little college ball.

Davidson? Who the hell is Davidson?

What a lame article., No first name...

What the hell is FCS, FBS, ?... OMG, TLC?:confused:

Poorly written.

EDIT: After reading a few more posts, I see it's not a person.
Still a dumb article. I watch very little college ball.

You weren't likely to see this game on TV or online streams, anyway. AFAIK, Davidson's games are still broadcast via Morse Code.

Amen.......fantasy players, your points each week are off the charts. All time records are falling almost every week. So celebrate your fantasy team's unbeleivable success. This is what you celebrate but what you get is artificial football.......and sadly all time great's careers are diminished and marginalized by rules.

My dad plays FF and I don't but it seems like every week he's telling me that his team is scoring at an unprecedented level and is still losing.

Found highlights of their run game.

kemjzsszcqeownarihha.gif

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News