PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

David Andrews about to Sign Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
All teams have a complement of excellent players, and a complement of players unlikely to amount to much. Superior teams have far more players in the middle like Andrews - solid, conscientious, hardworking, always improving in one way or another.

Watching the post victory locker room vids this year, it was obvious players & coaches love this guy. He gets too much grief on here, IMO. He is not an all pro, but he is more than enough.

Already? Isn't he under control for 2 more years?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I thought everyone thought Andrews was a bum as of halftime SB LI. Something change?
He was getting chewed up that game but when it mattered he was a wall.

Pats may have the NFL's first three-peat if Andrews remains the starter in 2015.

I think they 3peat if BB had fired Googs's ass after 2014 and Scar is OLC in 2015.

No way the line plays that poorly with Scar and most likely Andrews is starting.

I wish Giardi hadn't broken this story.

Im growing to dislike him immensely

He's literally starting to turn into..nevermind..HAS turned into a fanboy/bromancer regarding JG and MB. It's actually getting embarrassing on a professional level.

Also, kudos to Andrews. Proves he's MILES away from Butler regarding his view of contract and self worth. Also, the great and enviable position he is in.

I like Andrews. He's really worked hard to earn his way up to where he is now.

I haven't always loved what I've seen from his play out on the field at times, but in all fairness it's easy to forget he's only played two seasons.

Bill and co. must really like what they see in his development going forward, so I'll take that as a vote of confidence in what he can become in the future here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes