Status
Not open for further replies.

JayNM

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

He gets pancaked by a FRIGGIN SAFETY

OH HOW I LOATHE THEE

Seriously tho, I get that he is pretty smart to "run" the OL and his connection with Brady is important

But at some point we need to consider searching for a better player. One that DOESNT GET STEAMROLLED BY A DEFENSIVE BACK

This post in only half joking, i know we have other needs before we CAN THIS BASTARD

OH HOW I LOATHE THEE

Seriously tho, I get that he is pretty smart to "run" the OL and his connection with Brady is important

But at some point we need to consider searching for a better player. One that DOESNT GET STEAMROLLED BY A DEFENSIVE BACK

This post in only half joking, i know we have other needs before we CAN THIS BASTARD

Someone has had too much to drink on New Year's.

He’s adequate and pretty cheap. They have a lot more to address than someone who is better than half the centers out there. Start with the defensive side of the ball first.

Safety did squat to affect the play.

OH HOW I LOATHE THEE

The only thing you've proven here is how little you truly know.

Adams Timed his Blitz near perfect there..

Brady trusts him. Andrews understands all the protection calls and changes that Brady calls out.

Andrews ain’t going anywhere as long as Brady is here, and maybe for some time after that. The man is there week in and week out.

Remember when Brian Stork arguably single handily cost us an AFCCG?

I think that was also the game Gostkowski single handedly cost us. Had just one of the two players not cost us the game, who knows?

umm wut?

OH HOW I LOATHE THEE

Your post sucks and I can prove it based on the 4 years Andrews has been here.

Remember when Brian Stork arguably single handily cost us an AFCCG?
I do... Bastard is the sole reason Andrews is our starting center nowadays

CURSE YOU BOOBLING HEAD STORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back