PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Darrelle Revis: “My body’s breaking down”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i thank him for the 4th superbowl he helped us win and wish him the best. I don't see why he is so hated here. Yes he is on the Jets but it is not like he was one of the Jets smack talkers.

Maybe when he retires and walks away it will be over and fans here will not feel the dislike so much. He was a business man who never really talked trash and did his job quietly. A future HOFer... maybe a first ballot HOFer.

Queue the Jet's front office "brainstormers". Island??...toll??? Time to give Mevi$ a contract extension.

Was targeted 16 times and allowed 10 receptions and 122 yards yesterday

Well i thank him for the 4th superbowl he helped us win and wish him the best. I don't see why he is so hated here. Yes he is on the Jets but it is not like he was one of the Jets smack talkers.

Maybe when he retires and walks away it will be over and fans here will not feel the dislike so much. He was a business man who never really talked trash and did his job quietly. A future HOFer... maybe a first ballot HOFer.
I don't think people around here hate HIM as much as they just hate the Jets, and their Revis situation is just one of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to mock them and their fans.

If anything, Pats fans should be glad he did leave - imagine if BB had a broken-down Revis here on the books for $9-10m or more a year?

Then again, I feel like Revis would be in better shape and getting burned less if he were still in New England. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back