PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daddy Kraft? Denied by Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She used to be... before the nerds all ran her off.
Morons....

1st rule in life, never chase off Tyler Faith. She used to dance at the Foxy Lady

You said:

“For me the biggest news is the sons had the trust amended with enhanced safeguards so she couldn't have a chance at swooping in and pulling a Anna Nicole Smith.”

You clearly thought she can go after his money and they needed to amend the trust to prevent that. Hopefully I’ve shown the error of that thinking.
No the context of my post was based on the sons petitioning the father to modify the trust so a new wife or baby mama couldn't go after millions of dollars. I used ANS as an example of someone (wife or otherwise) failing because such provisions were in place.

TMZ and deadspin called they want their stupid thread back.

The only point I was trying to make was to rebut a previous posters' comment that as a girlfriend vs wife, she had no rights. My point was simply that it was not cut and dry and that there are nuances and even though a girlfriend ( like Triola) wasn't married, under certain circumstances she can have property rights absent a marriage license. Yes, there were promises to share and courts upheld this but to say, "she's girlfriend, she has no rights" is also incorrect. My only point was that there is a grey zone into which the Lee MArvin case fell where a girlfriend had property rights..
A girlfriend has no property rights whatsoever.

The case you keep referring to proves my point because while the woman sued, she ultimately lost in court after all appeals and was awarded nothing. You know why she was awarded nothing? Because she was a girlfriend, not a spouse. If you go to Wikipedia you’ll see several examples of people suing for palimony - and they always lose.

If a deal is made between the two parties, that is a different story. If they enter a common law marriage, that is a different story (although it is worth noting Massachusetts does not recognize common law marriages).

This sidebar has gone on long enough, and the bottom line (and my final word) is this: The notion that Kraft’s girlfriend can “pull an Anna Nicole Smith” is ridiculous. She is a girlfriend, nothing more. They don’t even live together. IF he made her promises, that’s another story but there’s is a 0.0% chance he promised her any control over the Patriots. (I’d buy the notion he promised her a little financial security though)

The article saying they amended the trust is the same article which originally said he was the baby’s father. So believe what you will.

That's the thing that bugs me the most. Plenty of women who would throw themselves at his feet and he goes after a hollywood actress that's dumber than a stump and has the integrity of Ron Jeremy.

At Kraft’s age he can either go for someone older whose on his maturity level but less attractive. Or he can go for a young bimbo who only wants his money and probably would leave him or cheat the minute a stud came around that gave her that fuzzy feeling.

He went for about as middle ground as you can. Attractive but somewhat older whose less of a risk

That's the thing that bugs me the most. Plenty of women who would throw themselves at his feet and he goes after a hollywood actress that's dumber than a stump and has the integrity of Ron Jeremy.
Um, and you know this how? Fun fact - I waited in line for the Toy Story ride with Ron Jeremy in Disney World. I didn't even know who he was. My sister-in-law recognized him.

just a strange situation..76 year old with a 38 year old? Sorry, but that is just so disrespectful to his deceased wife. Is he really that needy?
So much for the idea that life is for the living...

I don't know why we think he should live the remainder of his life worrying if his deceased wife feels disrespected.

You go, Bob! Hit it and hit it hard!

You said:

“For me the biggest news is the sons had the trust amended with enhanced safeguards so she couldn't have a chance at swooping in and pulling a Anna Nicole Smith.”

You clearly thought she can go after his money and they needed to amend the trust to prevent that. Hopefully I’ve shown the error of that thinking.

If you want to not believe what I said I really don't care. From my standpoint you are looking to argue for the sake of arguing.

Um, and you know this how? Fun fact - I waited in line for the Toy Story ride with Ron Jeremy in Disney World. I didn't even know who he was. My sister-in-law recognized him.

Does "my sister in law" fall into the same category as "asking for a friend"?

For more information, please refer to the following debate presenting both sides of that case:

You'd have to change every sentence of that now. Truly the golden age of hard hitting satire.

At Kraft’s age he can either go for someone older whose on his maturity level but less attractive. Or he can go for a young bimbo who only wants his money and probably would leave him or cheat the minute a stud came around that gave her that fuzzy feeling.

He went for about as middle ground as you can. Attractive but somewhat older whose less of a risk

Belichick hit exactly the right note with Linda Holliday. Kraft does look a bit ridiculous, but why is it my business? I'm surprised at the church lady moralists on this site. In public life there are so many instances of the holier than though getting caught with anoither woman, boy or sheep.
Judge not etc........

There are such things as young bimbos who are cultured, intelligent and have integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe