PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Daddy Kraft? Denied by Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never stated being a GF was a factor.
No, but you seem to think she could "pull an Anna Nicole Smith" somehow.
The sons had the trust amended. That is a fact.
Oh really? And what makes you so sure of that "fact"? Because you read it in the same article which originally claimed the child was his?

While some people believe everything they read in the NY Post Page 6, I cannot say I do the same.

Last edited:
It's not so cut and dry. In some Community Property states like California, it does matter. Lee MArvin was sued by his live-in girlfriend of several years Michelle Triola (?sp) and courts gave her rights to his property under "palimony". Read up on Marvin v Marvin for the specifics but in that case and in California, being a girlfriend means having rights...

Marvin v. Marvin | Casebriefs
Your own link hurts the point you are trying to make. Your above summary leaves out HUGE details (not to mention the fact that she ultimately lost her case).

The plaintiff was not saying "we dated and lived together therefore I am owed money and assets." The plaintiff was saying "we promised each other we would share all property, therefore I am owed money and assets."

The very basis of the suit you quoted isn't merely that she was his girlfriend, but rather that they had an agreement. And absolutely, if Bob Kraft promised his girlfriend she would one day have a stake in the NE Patriots, then she's got a heckuva case. Of course, there's zero evidence whatsoever that that happened.....

Clearly Bob cares about this girl and wants the happiness she brings him to continue.

An on-and-off relationship is the furthest thing from a happy relationship.

The last sentence says it all. Ol' Bob got ****olded and by a skank on top of it all.
You're out of line to use that term when there is zero evidence supporting your justification for using that term.
Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it can't work for others.

You're out of line to use that term when there is zero evidence supporting your justification for using that term.

Well, I might not have proof but seeing how things are playing out, and seeing what kind of person she is, I'm gonna put my money on ol' Bob making a very poor choice as far as his taste in women.

I've never had an on-and-off relationship, and wouldn't tolerate one.

Last edited:

He's clearly got a narrative all decided in his head, don't mess with his reality.

No, but you seem to think she could "pull an Anna Nicole Smith" somehow.

If there were to be married then yes. With his biological kid then she can go after a multitude of things.

Oh really? And what makes you so sure of that "fact"? Because you read it in the same article which originally claimed the child was his? While some people believe everything they read in the NY Post Page 6, I cannot say I do the same.

I'm only going by what was reported which was A) The kid is not his and B) the sons petitioned Krafty to adjust the trust and add safeguards.

That is your view. Clearly it is not his.

There are millions of people in this country and world who have no interest in being in a committed relationship.

Will this site admit she had a threesome with Jimmy G. and Butler, both of whom may be the father, or did they get to you?

(No, I'm not serious..... I think.)

If there were to be married then yes. With his biological kid then she can go after a multitude of things.
She can go after child support. She cannot go after a piece of his businesses.
I'm only going by what was reported which was A) The kid is not his and B) the sons petitioned Krafty to adjust the trust and add safeguards.
You seem to forget that what was originally reported was that the kid was his. Then that very same article gave us the report that the Krafts altered the family trust. So basically you're taking a report that got the major point of the entire article wrong, but believing their "oh by the way..." statement.

Has Ron Borges taught you nothing about articles that quote "sources"?

I've never had an on-and-off relationship, and wouldn't tolerate one.
Really? You've never once broken up with someone but gotten back together with them after some period of time? Really??

It's not so cut and dry. In some Community Property states like California, it does matter. Lee MArvin was sued by his live-in girlfriend of several years Michelle Triola (?sp) and courts gave her rights to his property under "palimony". Read up on Marvin v Marvin for the specifics but in that case and in California, being a girlfriend means having rights...

Marvin v. Marvin | Casebriefs

For more information, please refer to the following debate presenting both sides of that case:

The problem is at age 39, you probably don't have time to do all that, and maybe she's happy with Bob and felt she could provide a nice life for a kid, whether Bob is in the picture or not (but presumably he plans to be). Giving birth yourself or adopting is basically the same thing in this equation. As someone who had trouble becoming a mom, I can tell you that it can become an all-consuming, gut-wrenching mission (obsession seems like too strong a word, but only just). You watch all your friends and relatives having the one thing you really want, and you feel time ticking away...
You're married and made it work -- the right way. Just my opinion, BUT: if a woman isn't fortunate enough to bear a child in the context of a family but does so anyway, she's acting selfishly in the interest of self-gratification with the child's welfare being secondary. Kids NEED an honest-to-goodness father for healthfully well-rounded development and socialization. A father "figure" doesn't do it, and neither will Bob's bank account. She might feel "fulfilled" checking motherhood off her bucket list, but the child she brings into the world will be at an immediate disadvantage as a result.

Last edited:
Lmao saw someone theorize on Facebook that Jimmy is the father, that’s why he was traded away :D

There are millions of people in this country and world who have no interest in being in a committed relationship.

Yes, me included, from time to time, but not the sort where the girl gets knocked up by another guy. And I just don't see that as being something common, or tolerated by people in general.

Really? You've never once broken up with someone but gotten back together with them after some period of time? Really??

Nope. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the thing here is, would you seriously get back with someone who's going to have a kid that's been fathered by another guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe