PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Jarvis Green out until December after knee surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bigger issue is how are we going to hold open all these roster spots for guys that are out for 4-5 weeks each? Light, Morris, Taylor, Green, and Edelman.

A bigger issue is how are we going to hold open all these roster spots for guys that are out for 4-5 weeks each? Light, Morris, Taylor, Green, and Edelman.

Actually, other than RB, I don't see where we don't have the depth to hold spots even with one or two more minor injuries. I'd expect Light and Morris to be back soon, as well as Green (actually, my money's on Colts). No worries.

So, they are all inactive. I don't see the issue. The inactives usually include 1 OT, 1 or 2 RB's, 1 DL and 1 WR. The list below should include 5 of the inactives for the Miami game and could be inactive for a couple of more weeks.

If needed, all of these roster spots can be held open until the playoffs for these players.

Re: Jarvis Green out until December

That sucks.

Sure makes you appreciate what the front office did in extending Wright.

My thoughts exactly.

Over the next 2-4 weeks the team will have to adapt, which is what they've typically done anyway over the last 10 years.

What he said. Has there been a season any time in the past decade-plus that we haven't had at least half a dozen injuries to key players? Step up and step in. You never know who will prove an excellent backup. Even this season alone, we wouldn't have really known Edelman's true ability on gameday if not for the injury to Wekler. Keep the faith!

Sure makes you appreciate what the front office did in extending Wright.
I could have sworn the consensus around here was more towards wailing and gnashing of teeth? :D

I could have sworn the consensus around here was more towards wailing and gnashing of teeth? :D

Yeah, those were spooky times... Extend Wright. Extend Kaczur. Trade Seymour.

High Alert for sure. ;)

Last edited:

I wonder who will make it back first, BJG or Taylor?

any updates on Taylor? Putting weight on the ankle, running...etc..etc?

Last edited:
During my commute to work this morning - and listening to WEEI - I could have sworn I heard news that Green could be back for the Indy game after having orthroscopic surgery on his knee during the bye. Did anyone else hear this?

During my commute to work this morning - and listening to WEEI - I could have sworn I heard news that Green could be back for the Indy game after having orthroscopic surgery on his knee during the bye. Did anyone else hear this?

Most of the locals are reporting that since it's a 2-4 week rehab and he's into week 2 post surgery since the procedure was done after London. Unfortunately Curran's report is the basis of the thread and after the Brady prognostications we know how consevative his source is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes