PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Jarvis Green out until December after knee surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jarvis Green out until December

Ouch, time for Myron Pryor and Ron Brace to grow up fast.

That's gonna hurt he has been playing some pretty good football.

Crap, didn't see that coming. I wonder if Brace will now be promoted to the rotation.

Warren-Wilfork-Wright is still solid, with Pryor and Brace the top subs. Another injury on the D-line could be very problematic, however.

The final piece of the 2009 draft comes to fruition. This is Brace's time. Lets see if he's up to it.

Wow, that was out of leftfield. Still, better Green than Warren I suppose. Guess these means Brace will no longer be a healthy scratch ...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Warren-Wilfork-Wright is still solid, with Pryor and Brace the top subs. Another injury on the D-line could be very problematic, however.

If, God forbid, there are more injuries, players will start going on IR, and I suspect either Titus Adams or Darryl Richard will get promoted.

What !!!! I heard today morning in 98.5 that he is expected to play this week against Miami

Key graphs from Breer:

Update (10:59 a.m.): A source put the timetable for Green's return at 2-4 weeks. While he's likely out for this week's game against the Dolphins, the possibility exists he could play in Indianapolis against the Colts.

Green is already walking on the surgically-repaired knee.

It sucks but you guys also have to remember that they play TBC, AD, and Burgess at DE also. They have good depth at that position as BB likes to collect guys who can play multiple spots.

Key graphs from Breer:
Update (10:59 a.m.): A source put the timetable for Green's return at 2-4 weeks. While he's likely out for this week's game against the Dolphins, the possibility exists he could play in Indianapolis against the Colts.

Green is already walking on the surgically-repaired knee.

Seems like it was something they knew was coming and he probably went in Monday or Tuesday. Gotta love the bye week. Must just be a minor clean-up or something.

Now if these cats were worth their salt, they'd get some answers on Taylor and Morris. We need those cats back asap.

If, God forbid, there are more injuries, players will start going on IR, and I suspect either Titus Adams or Darryl Richard will get promoted.
Bold prediction!

I predict that if several WRs go on IR, then Nunn will be promoted.

Bold prediction!

I predict that if several WRs go on IR, then Nunn will be promoted.

I meant promoting the DLs on the practice squad, as opposed to, say, signing a street free agent (e.g., T. Sands).

Pryor is our top sub and now will get plently of reps with Warren, Wilfork and Wright. Burgess alos plays DL on many passing downs. Banta-Cain usually plays OLB but can also be a DE on passing downs.

It is Pryor that will now be expected to step up.

Brace has been a healthy scratch for week and now will be activated for limited play.

This is a big-time loss. Pats pass rush is now below Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back