PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cue the Duck Boats!!! Official Patriots Super Bowl LI Victory Parade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It all started with him. The wind he blew in Pats sails in Arizona was immense. You could feel where this is going (even if I cannot grasp it yet - that the FU tour actually came all the way!).

I wish there could be a chance for him to take over (sometime) ..

the GOAT wants 5 more.

C4FHhG1WMAAAiQa.jpg

I'm watching the live WBZ coverage out here in Indiana via NFL network....!!!!!! Loving it!!!!! Wet confetti everywhere!!!!!

The anticipated "3 Games to Glory" DVD should include footage from this Duck Boat Rally!!!!!!!! What a sight!!!!

I hope a good photo of the 3 QBs comes out. That has a chance to be quite the picture 15 years from now: The GOAT, the man who saves cleveland/chicago, and the successor.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
Parade is nearing the end, those horns are going off, fans going nuts, it's a party baby.

Parade is nearing the end, those horns are going off, fans going nuts, it's a party baby.
AD, I hope someone is bringing you coffee (lol).

Watching the parade and getting to the part where the announcer wonders, "Why would the Patriots ever want Goodell there?" WHY??? :D To make merciless fun of him! Same reason they paraded Robb with the wolf head through the street and screamed mockingly "Here comes the King of the North". That's been one of the best elements of this whole, wonderful ride. We got our revenge and shut up the haters, and I now I want Roger invited to literally everything, while our coaches wear their Goodell clown shirts and say "Roger that". So. Delicious.

Brisket is really fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick