PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Carter goes after Jerry Rice

How annoying is Carter's holier-than-thou attitude right now? Sitting there in his high chair pointing his finger around and name calling like he never did anything that skirted the rules in his life.

How annoying is Carter's holier-than-thou attitude right now? Sitting there in his high chair pointing his finger around and name calling like he never did anything that skirted the rules in his life.
Carter is coming across as a pious jerk. For one reason or another, given the difficulties he's overcome in his life it seems as if it gives him some right to offer an opinion on everything. It's particularly annoying and when he appears on tv, I press the mute button.

stock-photo-young-girls-fighting-pulling-hairs-isolated-in-white-128732939.jpg

Now we just need some dirt on the 90's Cowboys other than the drugs and we'll have the goods on the other dynasties.

70's Steelers: steroid-fueled
80's 49ers: sticky rice/salary cap violations/disabling opposing team's communications
90's Cowboys: illicit drugs/J Johnson admitting he videotaped opposing teams

These diva WRs are both stupid and funny.

Normally I would defend Jerry Rice. To be honest I don't even care if he used stickem or not. "I still have the sense to know he was great." I'm not some robotic fan programmed by the media to start picking up a pitchfork and torch. However, in light of recent events, I'm happy to to let him roast in front of a national audience for his so called targate. Those two douches deserve each other.

Chris Carter is quickly becoming one of my most disliked media members. I want Edelman to show him his ring the next time they meet. To Chris Carter, you self absorbed, envious of others accomplishments,self righteous, holier than though,hiprocritic loser. Get a life and stop worrying what others have. You are a just another drone for espn and your days are numbered as an analyst. Sapp is down and out and the airwaves and screens will be better without the both of you.

I've never understood how Rice always is called a class act and humble while every time I hear him open his mouth he has to mention the fact that he's the greatest WR/football player ever. Moss once kinda say's he was the greatest (talking about deep threat/speed/changing the game) and people call him a jerk, full of himself, etc. Rice has always come across as a smug primadonna

Now I want the media to ask Cris Carter about his bounty scheme or the his Vikings using the field heaters to alter the footballs in front of the cameras against the Panthers this year.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...minnesota-vikings-admits-authorizing-bounties

http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-v...of-game-ball-incident-during-panthers-vikings

Asterisks for everyone?

The Vikings were not heating up the footballs. The Panthers were doing that. People seem to keep getting confused about that.

Cris Carter feels dumb and Dilfer rubs it in a little with a smirk:

carter's gotten more annoying since he was inducted into the HOF. cant stand that jerk.

These two should be added on the new season of total divas

The Vikings were not heating up the footballs. The Panthers were doing that. People seem to keep getting confused about that.

Damn. My vindictive prejudice is showing :(

I've never understood how Rice always is called a class act and humble while every time I hear him open his mouth he has to mention the fact that he's the greatest WR/football player ever. Moss once kinda say's he was the greatest (talking about deep threat/speed/changing the game) and people call him a jerk, full of himself, etc. Rice has always come across as a smug primadonna

No, he's totally right. He is the greatest football player who ever lived. Perfectly fine with him reminding people of that; he earned it.

No, he's totally right. He is the greatest football player who ever lived. Perfectly fine with him reminding people of that; he earned it.
Absolutely! Just as TB is in the top 10 now and the GOAT QB and all of that stuff.

Problem is now that if people want to play the cheater card with TB they have to do it with JR.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back